The Hidden Temple

DeusExAlice said:
I feel some sense of regret for Baska. "Don't mind me I'm adorable, my teammates have atrocious manners though :]"

I actually laughed out loud at the hull breach
Ahaha! That is totally her face while she watches Baksetra hork acid.

I was mean and snerked at their working conditions. Those poor, poor zombies.

Grey said:
Increasingly I think I'll need to open this up into a Hosted Project and have cells of four Bandi.
Ball is in your court, active players.
Hrm. Might be easier on the players to have different tabs/threads for each cell of Bandi, yeah. If we use headings like Team Kelijak, or Team <planetary theatre> would that help in the meanwhile?

Aye, I just finished putting in my derived a minute ago, Grey, so unless you have some weaponry you'd care to dispense to me, I believe that I'm set and ready for you to throw me in wherever :)

As soon as I get the chance, Stick. Might have to request another tab to make room.

Sure thing, take your time, you know me and how easygoing I am about it :)

Red Team A 1

I know it doesn't involve the other players and this is somewhat selfish but what about

Mr.Toad's Wild Ride?

@Blackadder earlier post with directions indicated there was another lab containing a ship just beyond the place you recovered the Horizon.

I was sure I'd specified there was a lab with a vessel in it beyond the one with the gun.

Assume your telemetry is updated if I somehow forgot.

I could get behind the ride of Mister Toad. For an in-game name...not sure ,_,

ALSO DO WE JUMP? I'M SCARED MOMMY I DON'T WANNA BREAK UP IN ATMOSPHERE!

But watching a toad fly would be particularly amusing.

Are we on par with the Master Chief? Are orbital belly flops a thing? Can I become a flying squirrel?

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]I was thinking maybe we try and clamber around on the outer Hull towards the bridge.

[/QUOTE]
Failing to contain giggles here. Orbital belly flop!

I think climbing the hull would be cool. What would be the plan on the bridge?

Journal Entry #2485
The suggested plan to crawl around the hull is far more sensible than orbital dynamic entry

:<

I fear for my fellow bandi's from their show of restraint.
But I think the plan is simple, we kill the batman command staff. Then raise them and have them issues orders that hopefully don't come out as gurgling and/or moaning.

Then crash this ship into the planet or somethin'

Profit

Slam the ship into the atmosphere, HALO jump out and find some sort of Tenn- Bandi temple on the planet to figger out our situation?

Ram the ship into the atmosphere with the intent of no survivors?

Dang, didn't see the other messages. I am the most original, yes I am.

In fairness, if the option of crashing someone with immense collateral damage is even vaguely an option, people are naturally going to gravitate towards it.

Right now though, Vulcanos and Sitara are waiting on Grey, so we can take off. Crashing the ship not recommended.

You are not currently capable of orbital belly flops. Baksetra could indeed turn into a flying squirrel - Kelijak is similar to Venus. Planetary surface is not a Bandi-friendly environment (See: highly acidic atmosphere, absurd temperatures, ludicrous pressure).

I suggest you climb all over the hull, and much like the other Bandi, see if these guys were holding a recovered Bandi ship.

I suggest against leaving in especially flashy fashion. The system at large is going to notice an atmospheric harvester going down.

Posts for Vulcanos & Silvertongued soon.

"There will simply be... *steeple fingers* consequences."

Venus-like planet sounds like low chance of finding a Bandi-supporting structure. Baskarmyna will make sad sounds. Hull climb~?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back