The Hidden Temple

Yeah, I figured as much.

Do the Faye have like an Empire of their own, a weird cult based society that willingly offers sacrifices and belief, dolmens in space, the Wicker Man in space, or is it all hush hush because spoilers?

I will say if they don't have Macross style pop stars/war maidens telegraphed across the battlefield to spread belief and cultural oppression, I will be a tad disappointed.

Silvertongued said:
I will say if they don't have Macross style pop stars/war maidens telegraphed across the battlefield to spread belief and cultural oppression, I will be a tad disappointed.
That would be hilariously awesome.

I...I need an adult.

How do I into character gen? Am I going with the Crucible rule book, then tweaking it for spaaaace setting?

Just to make sure, is this the current edition/version?

I may or may not have left everything I had downloaded rotting on my old laptop, never to be beheld again

DeusExAlice said:
I...I need an adult.
How do I into character gen? Am I going with the Crucible rule book, then tweaking it for spaaaace setting?
That's an old post. Will dig up new one in a bit. Only thing to allocate is attributes though.

Chargen instructions are in a spoiler in the first post of the chsracter sign-up tab. Your Strength/Dexterity/Fitness are set by your 'cage, leaving 54 XP for the others. Costs are 3/6/9 XP to increase from 1. Exception is Intuition, which starts from 2.

Edit: May be hard to tell in new style, but the centered "CHARGEN" in the sign-up tab is not a header but a button to click to expand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of? All you need to do is assign 54XP to your Mental and Social attributes, which all start at 1, save Intuition, which starts at 2. Each next rank costs 3XP + the price of the previous rank.

After that, just pick one of the three unarmed martial art styles, being Defiant Fist, Gentle Palm, and Constricting snake.

Do those two things, and BOOM; yer done~

Ah, I didn't see the latest posts... balls.

Fairly raring to go, folks. Let's get your remaining sheets and appearances done. I'm apt to start posting for three of you in the next hour or so as is.

There's a post for those of you able to reply.

First one is free.

Also anyone behind, don't worry; I'll get you caught up.

No, but they do not appear to be locked either. Automatic doors, lifting vertically when approach.

Grey said:
No, but they do not appear to be locked either. Automatic doors, lifting vertically when approach.
I have word whispers full of dread, of automatic doors that will not raise no matter your efforts. Only for them to allow your allies and enemies to phase through them, spiteful at some unknown slight.

That and having a rare mod hover over my head cause of Carrier are some of my strongest nightmares.

Read the post at work, my idea was to kill terminal d00d and throw the body at the other one. Then I noticed 'improvised projectile' in frix's part of the post.

I got brain ninaj'd by a toad D=<

Still gonna try and steal the maneuver from Codex Frix.

The Codex Frix supports this action.

Utilize the scene and objects within to enhance both your plans and the GM's

And now you jerks have made me want to write a codex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back