• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden Powers [1 Spot Left! Male Earth!!]

"Misaki."

The girl shrugged, facing Jake. Laika trotted back over to Misaki, disappearing.

Misaki stood side by side with Eli as Laika, in her tiny form, sat on Misaki's shoulder.

Laika then transferred to Misaki's other shoulder, the shoulder near Eli.

Laika jumped up on Eli's shoulder then sat on his shoulder.

The bunny that once jumped out of Misaki's palm reappeared on her shoulder.

There were many little shadow creatures forming without Misaki's consent.

There was a dragon circling Misaki's head.

A bunny on her shoulder.

Laika on Eli's shoulder.

A black panther chasing the bunny.

All of them in tiny sizes.

All of them have glowing white eyes.

shadow_wolf_by_behnkestudio-d3602co.jpg

1024px-Shadow_dragon_by_ascynd-d46ozu0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuri wuld sigh as he wuld start too tap his foot on the ground being impationt as he wuld tuch the metalical door,wraps his arms in metal,and wuld Knock this time making lound metalical Clangs "is anybody there?"

Alana huffed as she heaved the boy up, with the help of another. She pulled with everything she had, finally getting him over the edge.

He introduced himself as Jake. She gave a half smile. "Alana."

She then turned to the other guy and nodded her head. "Thanks for the help."

Yuri wuld sigh and he was borde and whanted too do somthing as he wuld walk away,after a few minutes he wuld come back and with a Pure metal battering ram "well here we go"he says as he wuld point at the door and sudently the Battering Ram wuld be hurld at the door and both doors swing open as the Battering Ram wuld fall too the floor and Yuri wuld walk in.

As he walk it he wuld place his hand over the Battering Ram and it wuld start to morph in too medival armore on Yuri as he now had a full suit of armore and wuld yell inside the place "
Sorry for the noise,hope you dont minde visitors"he yells and wuld close the doors by looking at them and he wuld stand near 1 of the entraces and use his other power and lock himself in place and now he look like a statue as he canot move...and now wait.

OOC:(yes i know really dont know all the puntations and all but i will get better like i said)

Eli nodded as Alana, "No problem."

Then he stood beside Misaki. He watched as she created little shadow animals, and he wished so badly that he could do that too. When a little shadow animal jumped on Eli's shoulder, his first instinct was to jump, but he didn't. He was surprisingly very calm. He actually found himself smiling. He wanted to pet the animal, but he wasn't sure what would happen if he did. "What's it name?" He asked Misaki.

"Mm.. Laika."

Misaki responded.

"Sorry if my creatures are,um, bothering you."

She shifted to the left, embarrased if the animals are bothering him.​

Ī

Eli shook his head, "No it isn't bothering me. This is pretty cool!" He wanted to ask her if she thought he'd be able to do that same thing... But he didn't want to look like an idiot.

OOC - He can't because that is not part of his abilities.

Misaki shrugged,

"It's not very special. What can you do?"

Jake looked back down the pit. He could no longer feel the evil presence. Had he blown it up? Crushed it? Or was it just the gas?

Jake had so many questions but none could be answered.

Alana smiled at the boy. "It's no problem."

Little shadow creatures dance around the area, created by the young girl with them. As they conversed with each other, Alana peered down the pit she had lifted Jake from. It was dark, very dark down there. She couldn't even see the bottom.

She narrowed her eyes as she looked. Why was that kid down there to begin with? What was down there?

Alana called to her a tiny ball of flames, not large enought to draw attention, and sent it down. Before it could reach the bottom, though, it wavered, an then went out completely.

"What...?"

Misaki called her creatures as she stretched out her hand. The dragon flew onto her palm and sat down.

Laika jumped from Eli's shoulder to Misaki's shoulder then to the palm, right besides the dragon.

The panther jumped onto her palm, besides the wolf. The bunny then bounced at the opposite side of the palm, right besides the dragon.

She pointed at the wolf first, deciding to introduce them to Eli.

"This is Laika, she is the main shadow I summon."

Misaki pointed at the wolf

"This is Xiuhcoatl."

She pointed at the dragon, his tail wrapping around the bunny.

"That's.." Misaki paused. "Ah, I did not give a name for him."

She pointed at the bunny.

"I'll just call him Fluffy."

Misaki let out a laugh.

"And the terrible panther, He's the mischievious one along with his partner in crime, Laika. His name is Sylvester."

She pointed at the black panther, then shrugging.

"Laika is the main one I use. The dragon is for traveling and checking out things. I'll might send him down to the pit. Fluffy is to go comfort me. Sylvester is to.. be himself."

[ignore the attached files] -_-

"Misaki, can you sense anything down there? In the darkness in the pit." Jake asked Misaki. "I did that too, but some gas ignited and there was an explosion" Jake told Alana.

"Nope."

She responded, pausing.

"I'll send in my trusty ol' Laika. Want to have a piggy back ride with her down the pit?"

Misaki lowered the palm and Laika hopped out onto the floor, the other shadow animals disappearing.​

OOC- Yea I know he can't, but he doesn't know what he can do yet, so he's just curious and desperate to find something cool he can do, like everybody else :b

Eli shrugged when Misaki asked what he could do. "I don't know yet.." He mumbled under he breath. He was relieved when Jake started talking, changing the subject away from everybody else's cool powers. Quickly he spoke, "I wonder what's down there. And why it's there in the first place." He walked closer to the pit.

"I don't know, want to go down there?"

Misaki asked Eli, Laika growing in a bigger size. Misaki thickened the shadow as Laika trotted besides Misaki.

"I have to comealong or else the shadow animal will disappear."​

"Probably not, my shadows could disappear at any moment in there."

Misaki says, peering down.

"I am willing to sacrifice Jake."​

Miu walked outside, and stared at the commotion outside. "Seriously?" she sweatdropped, "How did you guys manage to cause so much damage?"

Eli chuckled at a girls question, "Good question..." He turned to Misaki and nodded, "Okay.. Be safe."

(( Do you still need to be caught up? I didn't even see that until now :b))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back