• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden Powers [1 Spot Left! Male Earth!!]

Alana tugged on the strap of her bag as she stared at the large building. It was rather impressive looking, and slightly intimidating.

She pulled her long blonde hair out of its ponytail, shaking it past her bare shoulders. She wore a simple white tank top and black shorts. It was always so hot around her, so she always wore lose clothing or sleeveless shirts.

Her tennis shoes clomped noisily on the ground as she went up to the door and pushed it open. A rather large group stood in the main room, obviously only just meeting. Another stood off to the side, trying to hide from others. She smirked and continued towards the group, throwing a commen over her shoulder.

"Nice coat...."

She came up to the group, the air shimmering with the added heat. "Hello. I'm Alana." She said this with a bright grin and a wave.

Tony flinched as Alana noticed him, and sighed, "T-thanks" He muttered softly, watching her. He already didn't like the heat she was making, his powers already working to cool the air.

Misaki groaned, finally finding the hallway doors. The hallway doors were marked (from closest to furthest) Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Darkness, Light, Lightning, and then Metal.

She was completely drained out from wandering all around the school. Misaki scanned the hallway doors, finding Darkness symbol on it.

She grunted as she went to her room, throwing her luggage on the bed.​

Eli was impressed by everybody's powers. He was darkness, and yet he couldn't do anything cool which made him wonder what was wrong with him. He watched Kat light up and then he was started when Jake got frustrated and walked away... "Let's go explore?" He said, trying to change the subject of everybody showing off their cool powers. Eli started walking towards the doors that led outside.

Misaki heard tiny voices from afar.

Ah, might as well make some friends.

Misaki trudged out of her room, walking toward the group of people. She pulled her black hoodie up as she walked toward them.

Misaki's power activated, making her disappear without her consent.

Misaki, unbeknownst of what she done, walked up to the group and opened her mouth to speak.

"Ah, Hi."

She spoke, only the Darkness (Eli) could see and hear her. The rest couldn't, only Eli. If Eli reacted, then he would look like he was talking to mid air.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray entered deeper, hearing something about exploring. She held up a hand and tried to enter the conversation. "Mind if i join on exploration?" Her luggage was a medium sized duffle, still in her hand.

Jake didn't like the cold wind outside, so he produced a small ball of fire and made it hover next to him. He looked up at the sky. It seemed like it was getting windy.

Misaki's power deactivated, making her seem like she appeared out of thin air in a middle of a sentence.

"-nore me."

She was hurt inside, feeling like they ignored her and did not know that she actually disappeared. One way you can tell she is using her powers is that her eyes turn a crimson red when using it.

Her eyes slowly faded back to her bluish-gray color as her eyes were down casted.

Jake smelt smoke coming from behind him and realized some of the grass had caught a light. Startled it took him a minute to extinguish the flames. He saw smoke floating over to the room filled with chairs. Afraid he would be blamed for starting a fire he quickly ran off in a random direction.

Misaki saw the grass caught fire then extinguished by a man then running off.

Her mood of socializing was quickly extinguished like the fire. Misaki let out a deep sigh, turning around, deciding to go back to her room to play some video games and read books.

Half of Misaki knew that it was going to happen, it happened throughout her whole life and childhood. It was going to be a tough school year.

Misaki took out the crumpled up letter and read it once again; tossing the map into the trash. I won't have to worry with that again!

You have powers that have been recognized by us, The Hidden Powers.

Why choose me? I do not have superman powers like shooting lasers out of my eyes and stuff.

We help you train to improve your powers, and learn to control them to make your life easier and to help others.

If someone did have shooting laser eyes, then it wouldn't be much of a secret if it was out of control and shooting randomly. I totally agree it would make your life easier. To help others? More like heating up foods in a click.

We are a home for people like you to be recognized for your ability.

Are we going to become a superhero squad?

Misaki ruffled her hair, quickly getting annoyed with herself. Stupid thoughts.

Misaki let out a big yawn as she lumbered back to her room.​

"Woah!" Jake found a really deep pit at the back of the compound.

He could feel an evil presence lurking down there. He backed away and slowly ran back to the main room. He decided had nothing to so with it and walked back into his room.

"Damnit there's nothing so do in this place!" Jake sighed.

He wanted to go down the pit but he didn't want to go alone.

For the first time in his life, he was afraid of the massive amounts of energy coming from the bottom of the pit.

Misaki then stopped during her journey to the room, deciding to sit against the wall.

She slumped down the wall, wanting to go back to sleep.

Go to your room if you want to sleep!

Misaki shook her head to no one in particular but to herself. Misaki opened her palm and put it in front of her. Her eyes glowed into a crimson red. Something dark and a hue of black formed in front of her.

4 limbs.. a tail.. a 2 ears.. dog-like.. bigger..

A shadow wolf formed onto her palm and seemed to come to life. The wolf pranced around on her palm, running in circles. Misaki chewed the inside of her cheek as she played with her friends. Usually, when she can not socialize with human beings, she would resort to playing with her own illusions.

A much tinier animal formed right besides the wolf.

2 long ears.

A bunny formed onto her palm as it grabbed the wolf's attention. The bunny started to hop away as the wolf started to bolt toward it. The bunny hopped out of Misaki's palm disappearing as the wolf halted in his tracks. It stood there, dumbfounded.

Jake took out a ball from his back and started bouncing it against a wall over and over again.

(The next room was misaki's)

"Damn this is so boring.." Jake grumbled under his breath.

mrmrdeclano said:
Jake took out a ball from his back and started bouncing it against a wall over and over again.
(The next room was misaki's)

"Damn this is so boring.." Jake grumbled under his breath.
("Misaki then stopped during her journey to the room, deciding to sit against the wall." She's out in the hallway.)

(Oh sorry I didn't know you meant the wall in the hallway)

Jake stopped. He could feel the evil presence again. He was surprised no one else could. He exited the room and saw someone leaning against the wall. He looked closer and there was a little wolf like creature on her palm.

"Oh! Uhm. Hi.. My name's Jake. What's yours?" Jake tried to ask the girl.

Misaki pulled her hand into a fist, the shadow wolf disappearing.

She was REALLY glad for someone to talk to her -- but quickly hid it. People don't get glad when talking, you're not normal.

Misaki scolded herself.

"Misaki."

Misaki responded with no emotion, giving him straight answers. Trying to be humane as much as possible, possibly overdoing it.

"So..uhm.. What power do you control? That little creature you made was quite cool." Jake said smiling at the same time giving off an enthusiastic vibe.

"Darkness."

Misaki says, opening her palm once again, the shadow wolf reappearing. It was sitting down, possibly bored. She decided to give him a bone. A black bone, made out of shadows, appeared. The wolf bent his head down and grabbed the bone between his jaws, his tail wagging.

Jake stared at the little wolf in awe.

"That's cool, do you know how to do anything else?" Jake asked. "I can do this!" Jake summoned a small spiral of fire made out of a golden flame.

"It's gone."

Misaki says, the fire emitting light causing the wolf to vanish.

OOC - Does your character have the ability to do that? Check your character sheet.
:P

The wolf soon returned laying onto her palm onto its right side. The wolf let out a yawn.

"Ah, Laika must be tired."

Misaki spoke, she turned towards Jake.

"I am guessing that you are a fire elemental?"

Misaki asked, shrugging.

((Ello all! I'm going to be gone for a very good part of tonight, and most if not all of tomorrow.. So if i don't reply that'd be why... xD That rhymed!))

Syra yawned and looked towards the rooms, "I'm sorry guys, I completely planned on joining you but well I'm exhausted.. If you need to find me I'll be in my room, furthest from here and the door to the left." She smiled and waved to the others as she started towards the hallway, "Have fun exploring!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back