• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden Powers [1 Spot Left! Male Earth!!]

Misaki's heart slightly beated faster.

Be safe.

"Uh-um, thanks."

Misaki stuttered as Laika stood besides Eli and nudged him closer.​

"Makes sense. Darkness."

Misaki replied, her face slightly tinted red.

She pulled her hood, trying to cover her face.

Laika stood infront of Eli, bending down.

"Ah, You can control shadow animals?"​

"For safety reasons, I'll come along."

Misaki hopped on Laika, thickening her shadow enough to carry two people.

"Hang on tight then."

Misaki noted, Laika then let out a yip then plunged into the pit, making short pit stops at edges then going down.​

Eli's hands gripped on tightly. At first his eyes were tightly shut, but within a few seconds he opened them. It wasn't that scary after all....

Laika then stopped at a steep edge.

Misaki looked up, seeing a tiny dot as an opening.

"Hu-"

The edge suddenly collapsed, the stones falling into the deep hole. Misaki quickly fell in as Laika disappeared.​

Eli felt the shadow start to fade after the edge gave out and fell. He knew this was a bad idea from the start! Why did he agree to go down there? He thought as he closed his eyes for whatever was to come. But something weird happened... He didn't feel anything. Instead, he felt his body on solid, flat land. He slowly opened his eyes to see Jake and the other girl and Alana.. He was back up at the top. Where was Misaki?

OOC- He used his shadow power he didn't even know he had, if anyone got confused :b

OOC - Okay.

Misaki saw her world blur upwards, the darkness surrounding her.

She was suddenly afraid, the darkness elemental afraid of her own element.

Her body grew cold as she went down, hitting the solid cold ground, passing out.​

Eli got to his feet, completely and utterly confused. "I-I don't know what happened. I should go back down there to find her!?" He was in a slight panic.

Jake started to slowly make a spiral staircase with his ability fire wisp that creates a spinning funnel out of flame (Fire/Golden Flame/Black Flame)

(No alerts)

Yuri would look around and notice nobody in the house"i think this place is abandond"he says too himself as he would make the armore not stuck in graviti and Transform it in too a Great sword and place it on his back as a thin chain would be made with the rest of the armore too hold the sword as he would open the door and look at the map he was given "Did i follow this map the correct way or is it Inverted"he says too himself turning the map multiple angles and hope he got it right

OOC - If it does it means only Jake and Alana can walk down it. And I know its really deep but Jake doesn't know it's 'REALLY' Deep and so he's trying his best to burn a hole into the ground.

"Wait." Jake grabbed Miu's arm. "Their might be no air down their, a little area of vacuum, because my flame went out. I don't want you falling in there as well." 
"Maybe someone should run back and get help from the others, not sure if it would help but... It's worth a Try." Jake proposed.

Miu stared at him. "Then no one else should go down either. They could suffocate." She really doubted that there really would be no air down there, unless it was a black hole or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back