• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden Powers [1 Spot Left! Male Earth!!]

"So uhm. I found something over here. When I went to walk around just now and I found something, come follow me" Jake said. He walked down a hall way leading to a massive pit and pointed at it.

"Why is this here? Any ideas? Should we maybe tell the others, I feel a weird presence here." Jake told Misaki

Misaki followed Jake, then seeing a massive hole.

"Probably a place to dig bodies. Jake, go in there." 
"And I'll dig you."

Misaki vanished once Jake took his eyes off her, her power messing up again.

Jake turned around " What do you mean Misaki? Huh? Misaki? Where'd you go" Jake called out turning in a full 360 degree circle. "Misaki?!" He shouted out. Jake peered down the pit and thought to himself, 'she couldn't have fallen in could she?'

He peered down to pit and squinted trying to see if he could see anything.

Jake thought to himself, 'Was it a trick? Was it the evil presence he felt before?'

Jake lighted a little ball of flame and made it hover around the area.

(Light effects your darkness)

Jake hoped that it was a trick and that Misaki actually didn't fall down the massive pit.

Misaki's power wore off as the light got near her. She grunted, her crimson red eyes fading away.

Jake looked around. "Misaki?" He asked her. "What was that? What happened. You just vanished off the face off the Earth all of a sudden."

"But...but you weren't here.. I couldn't see you. I thought..I thought you had fallen into the pit."

Jake stammered. Jake leaned against the wall and wiped sweat off his forehead. "You're eyes were red, like crimson just now.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony sighed softly, and left, wandering about outside. He looked around, before opening his wings and fluttering into a tree

Alana dropped her hand and her grin lessened. "Kay then...." She walked towards the only hallway she saw, muttering under breath. "We'll aren't u guys just a lovely bunch of people."

She came to a series of doors, each with sets of symbols. She examined them closely, determining which was for her. She tried opening one, but found it locked. The second one, however, was open. She grinned brightly at the room. It was indeed open and inviting, and suited her perfectly.

She walked farther in, leaving the door ajar. Alana tossed her bag in s corner, and then tossed herself on the bed. She spread her arms and closed her aritificial blue eyes.

Aki let out a deep sigh,

"Fine, I want to play my videogames in my room. See yeah."

She then put her hands in her hoodie and strolled away from him, heading to her room.

Jake watched her as she walked away from her. However, jake wanted to see how deep the pit was. He summoned a ball of flame and made it hover down into the depths of the pit.

There must have been gas down there as, as the ball of flame got closer something ignited and there was a chemical explosion, it was so loud that it could be heard all around the whole compound. Jake could feel the explosion even from all the way up there. He fell backwards and ran to stable ground as the floor he was standing on collapsed and slid into the pit behind him.

Jake burned a hole in the side of the pit big enough for his hand to fit in it.

"Misaki! Help!" Jake cried out.

Jake hoped misaki had heard him..

Last edited by a moderator:

Misaki turned around, near her room.

Videogames or a human?

Most of her wanted to say videogames. Misaki let out a sigh and jogged to Jake.

"Yes?"

Jake hanged on to the side of the pit, and struggled for dear life. He burned another hole in the side of the pit and tried to climb up.(he fell at least 5m)

Alana bolted out of the bed at the sound of the explosion. "What the hell?" She raced out of the room, taking some time to figure out where it came from. She soon found herself in a courtyard of sorts.

Smoke wafted across the way, and she wasted no time in making her way there. Alana caught a glimps of another girl in the corner of her eye, but paied her no mind.

The slight distraction from her almost sent Alana tumbling into a pit of darkness. She just barely managed to throw herself backwards. She then crawled forward, gripped the edge of the hole, and peered down. What she saw was surprising.

"Hey man, you okay?!"

"Okay, hold on..."

She maneuvered herself to sit on the edge with her legs dangling in the pit. She held on the edge with one hand and lowered herself down, extending a hand.

"Grab on, I'll lift you up."

((Hey guys I'm back. Sorry I couldn't get on for a day and a half.. I had to go outta town for warped tour.))

Eli heard an explosion type sound and wondered what it could be. He started to run towards the direction. The closer he got, he heard more voices. He heard Jake calling for help and when then he saw a girl try to help him up. Without thinking, he instantly got in the position the girl was in and reached his hand down. "Here, grab my hand too. We'll pull you up!"

Yuri wuld see the Building as he was very nervius and wuld walk up the building,as he was close too the Place he wuld stop for a moment and look at it at it was very impresive and big but he wuld see the door and dint whant too come right in as he wuld knock the door.As he dint know nothing of what is happening and cant hear anything

"Thanks,"

Misaki thanekd him, happy that she no longer have to do work. She turned around, walking back.

She then paused, murmuring.

"Laika, go."

The shadow wolf soon grew into a larger size, slightly bigger than real wolves. Laika jolted toward Jake, jumping into the pit with him.

Jake panted, he was shaking, he had almost died. I guess that was what the phrase 'Curiosity Killed the Cat' meant.

"Th-Thanks... Eli and..uhm.. What's your name." Jake said to Eli and then looked at the girl.

Yuri wuld start ti whisel as he wuld knock on the door again "Hello anybody there?"he says...maybe there not home?...maybe they left?...Are they sleeping? and more and more questions flote in Yuris head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back