• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden Powers [1 Spot Left! Male Earth!!]

Sulfirious

A Minion to the Judgement
You have recieved a letter in the mail, it said:

Greetings Young Elemental. Do you know of what I'm talking about? I am talking about how you are different from everyone around you. You surely know? You have powers that have been recognized by us, The Hidden Powers. We are a home for people like you to be recognized for your ability. We help you train to improve your powers, and learn to control them to make your life easier and to help others. The Hidden Powers see your potential, and we want to welcome you into our little group. This is a small map leading to our home. Come if you want, please remember, we are watching, and we are waiting for your arrival.

Against what one may do as a caution, you decide to see what the letter was really about and stuff the letter away, knowing that it would't be good if anyone saw it. You packed a bag, telling your guardian (If you have one) that you are going to a friends for quite some time.

--

The House:

---

- No Godmodding, Mary Sues, etc. Everyone has their weaknesses and fears

- Please keep cussing to a minimum. Occasionally is fine, but not in every post

- You can NOT have an element hybrid. Yeah, thats right, no Fire and Earth to make Lava

- The secret passcode is star. You must put it somewhere in your character profile and have it hidden! No giving it away by putting it at the end!

- Have a bit of your personality related to your element (Earth: Calm, Fire: Tempered, etc.)

- Try not to 'bunny' occasionally is fine, but try to keep a constant one post

- Please keep your posts about 1 paragraph long, 1-liners are fine once in a while if it is just dialog

- Have fun and treat others fairly! Let other's have their moment and please don't ignore anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Syra looked up to the doorway of the building in front of her. It was a strange building, in the trees with lots of windows and metal access. She walked up to the doorways and used her metal powers to open it without contact. Staring in wonder at the scene in front of her. An empty room, yet so full. There was a long table with chairs to the right, and a hallway to the left. Syra walked and sat down at the table, content to wait for any others coming.

Miu stared at the house in front of her. She stared at the locked front door, unsure of what she was supposed to do. Shrugging, she walked up the empty air in front of her like it was a staircase, heading towards one of the larger windows which was open. There was a long wooden table in the room in front of her, and a single girl was seated at the table. Deciding she was at the right place, Miu walked through the window, and dropped down once she was inside. Grunting at the weight of her heavy luggage, she set it to a side before taking a seat diagonal from the other girl.

Syra looked up as another girl dropped through the window and slid into a chair. She smiled and waved lightly to the other before speaking in a quiet voice, "Hello." Syra looked down at her hands, lightly tapping her pointer fingers together before looking down at her pack, only a few days worth of clothes inside.

When Eli finally arrived at the house, he was relieved. It took him quite some time to travel all the way there, since he hasn't figured out all of his special abilities yet. Relief flooded through him as he walked inside, dragging a suit case behind him, seeing two other people. He slowly walked over to them, taking in the whole room. He sat down beside one of the girls, "Hey," He said softly.

Syra looked up to the quiet hey as a male sat down beside her. She replied, "Hi" Looking at the designs on the table she sighed, tired from the journey.

Miu smiled at the other two seated at the table, giving them a small wave. "I am Miu no Kaze. What are you guys called?"

Syra looked rather shocked at Miu before smiling at the others. "I'm Syra, Syra West. Pleased to uh meet you?" She blushed brightly as she tripped over her words. Syra looked up to the male than back at Miu. " I haven't searched this place yet.. But do you guys want to?"

Miu smiled at her. "Sure! Do any of you where our rooms are though?" She asked, gesturing to the bags she was carrying. "I do need to drop these off, since it would be troublesome to carry them around."

"Hmm, there is a hallway over there" Syra pointed to the left, a hallway with doors in them. "So i think theres quarters there." She shrugged and looked out towards the left, wondering if she was right in her assumption. Looking closer, she noticed symbols on the doors, two doors with the same symbol, across from one another. The hallway doors were marked (from closest to furthest) Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Darkness, Light, Lightning, and then Metal.

"Let's go then!" Miu announced, bursting into the nearest room which held the symbol for air, well at least the one she believed it was anyways. "These are the rooms," Miu called out, before running in her room and dumping all her stuff inside.

Syra laughed very quietly at Miu's enthusiasm and walked carefully through the hallway after her, searching for the symbol of metal. Finding it at the end of the hallway, she took the room on the left and grinned as she saw the room, light and airy, yet held a metallic feel and she dropped her small bag onto the bed, knowing she would have to buy paint and some things to make it home.

Kat looked at the immense doors in front of her. It was impressive and a little daunting. She held her breath and tried to open them but they seemed locked. Kat sighed and hiked her bag onto her shoulder. Guess she'd have to scale the wall. She grabbed onto some vines and hoisted herself the few feet up through the window and dropped down. Inside was a room with many chairs and a hallway to the side. There was a guy in the room who seemed to be unsure of everything and she heard voices down the hall. Kat strode over to the guy and stuck out her hand. "I'm Kat. I'm guessing you're like me. Any idea what we're supposed to do now?"

"I'm Eli," He said to the two girls as they started checking out the place. He followed them to the doors that had the different element marks on them. He found Darkness, and stepped inside hoping he wasn't doing anything wrong. He looked all around his room, and was amazed by how it was already so much like him. He loved it.

After a week of travelling around, Jake finally arrived at his destination. He looked up at the large metal door infront of him.

Jake tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Thankfully he had control of fire and he started to melt the metal door. He melted a perfect circle big enough for him to fit through.

Jake walked through the front door where he found a room filled with chairs. Upon further inspection he noticed a hallway with rooms marked with their symbols.

Jake walked towards the door with the symbol for fire and went in.

Lilly walked down the road towards the building that, was going to be her new home. She stopped and ditched her apron. She didn't want to reminded that she had been someone's maid before. She held her only possession, bun-bun, close before she approached the daunting house. She looked at the door, someone had cut through the door. She peeked through the hole, scanning the room on the other side. She stepped through the hole and into the room. She could here other people there but, she didn't see them. She sat in a chair, she didn't know what to do next. She decided to wait for some other people to show up.

Syra walked out of her room and into the room with the table. She smiled lightly and greeted the other girl who was sitting in the chair. "Hello there. I'm Syra West." She looked at the door and noticed its melted state and sighed, walking closer Syra stood in front of the slightly smoking door. "Aww who would've done this? Well, I suppose I'll just fix it then." Syra gathered her will and used it to rebuild the door, recreating the lock as well, but deactivating it.

Miu walked out of her room, staring at Syra who was unlocking the door. "I actually thought that door was stone..." She'd changed into a silk tunic secured with a belt, and a pair of black leggings. She waved cheerfully at the people seated at the table. "Did you guys just arrive?" she called, a bounce in her step.

"Lilly"

She watched as the girl fixed the door.

So there are others like me....

She held bun-bun so he was blocking the lower half of her face, only her bright blue eyes visible. She looked at the other girl who had entered. She nodded her head at the girl's question. She had just arrived.

Syra giggled at Miu's comment, "Well, if it was I wouldn't be able to change it. I'm sorry, I'm a metal user." She sat down opposite of Lilly, thinking her little black bunny was adorable.

Jake sat down in the room and lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and started to go into a deep thought.

Jake could hear people outside talking but it didn't bother him much.

She looked t the two girls before moving bun-bun out of the way of her mouth.

"What do we do now?"

She grabbed the letter out of her pocket and looked at it. It didn't really give any clear instructions. Just that they were watching.

Syra shrugged before pointing to the hallway on the left side of the room. "There's a hallway there with symbols on the doors. Each symbol is for the elements. My room is at the end of the hallway and on the left." She smiled as she spoke of it. "From what I've seen, they need definate decoration and personalization, but its pretty good otherwise."

She looked at the hall way.

"A whole room to myself?"

She got up and walked down the hallway finding the door on the left side that matched the symbol on her arm. she opened the door. The walls were plain white and a simple bed was shoved up against the wall. She smiled, she liked it. It was the first time she would not have to share a room with other people. She shut the door and returned to the table and sat down.

"It just needs some lights."

she didn't like dark rooms, she liked room with lights.

Miu dropped her head onto the table. "What do we do now?" she moaned, bored at the boring mansion. She suddenly perked up as an idea came to her. "Anyone want to go exploring?" she called out loudly, suddenly energetic that she had found something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back