• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Heist

2SEATER

Howdy
The newly discovered biggest diamond ever is going on tour, starting in your home city! It's called the Devil's Eye; a huge red diamond the size of a watermelon. Along with the Devil's Eye will be four crates full of smaller red diamonds. You need the money, but you can't do it alone. You need a team you can trust. But can you trust anyone not to backstab you? Can they trust you?

In this RP you'll all be wearing masks. You character will be named after the mask. For example someone wearing a hockey mask will be called Mr Hockey (or Mrs). The RP itself will be divided into 3 parts: The Plan, The Heist and The Aftermath. There will be no killing in the first two stages, but in the third there can be betrayal and murder. In the first stage you can plot to back stab people and make friends/enemies. There will be roles such as the Brain, the Brawn, the Driver, the Sniper, etc. There'll be tension, action, betrayal, drama and violence; lots of violence!

Please show your interest. Also I got the idea off someone in the chat room one day, but his name escapes me. If you're the person who came up with the idea please let me know :)

The Sniper would probably wait outside the building where the actual heist is taking place and provide cover fire against the cops when the people in the building try to make a getaway.

Can i join!? Ill be that qurky weird girl that every team needs!

"Sometimes you just gotta take the cow by the otters and milk it..milk it until you can have a bowel of ceral..preferably apple jacks cause i like apple jacks..do you like apples jacks everyone should like apple jacks."

Okay, I'll wait for two more interested people.

DemonicPrincess said:
Can i join!? Ill be that qurky weird girl that every team needs!
"Sometimes you just gotta take the cow by the otters and milk it..milk it until you can have a bowel of ceral..preferably apple jacks cause i like apple jacks..do you like apples jacks everyone should like apple jacks."
Okay, but I don't think 'The Quirky One' really counts as a role.

[QUOTE="Silent Karasu]I suppose I could double if necessary.

[/QUOTE]
No, no. I think we'll get the numbers (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back