• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heavens Need New Gods OOC

Should we start now or try to get more people? Also discord or ooc?

• Start Now

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bump and Wait

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Discord

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • OOC

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
My post is up! Also we could get your reply here GumGumChomp GumGumChomp I feel like an explanation that might progress the plot should come before introductions or experimenting on our powers. Totally not because Lily is soooo afraid of Bloodstrider after saying that.
yknow what yeah you’re probably right, it makes sense that they’d respond more quickly. i’ll get to work on a post, it’ll probably be done in like an hour or by tonight depending on irl stuff

alright, post is up. i’ll say that for the most part my posts count as an auto reset for in between posts, but use good judgement here. a bunch in a row where it’s just us talking isn’t fun for the others. also avery looks pretty much like angel devil from csm if you want a face claim. wasn’t intended, but it’s an androgynous tired business angel so there’s gonna be some similarities

I will post in a day or two, or at least by this weekend. A quick question. GumGumChomp GumGumChomp Do all 12 new gods present there? Or it’s just 9 of us and you plan to bring the 3 NPC unclaimed gods into the story later? If it’s the former I would like some simple descriptions of those 3 so that I could include them in my post (I do believe it’s the latter, though asking just in case won’t hurt.)

I will post in a day or two, or at least by this weekend. A quick question. GumGumChomp GumGumChomp Do all 12 new gods present there? Or it’s just 9 of us and you plan to bring the 3 NPC unclaimed gods into the story later? If it’s the former I would like some simple descriptions of those 3 so that I could include them in my post (I do believe it’s the latter, though asking just in case won’t hurt.)
yeah the other three are off somewhere else making some problems for y’all to solve

I have something urgent coming up this weekend and possibly some days into the next week. I should have finished my post by yesterday (but it is a long post and I could not) but now that this happened don’t expect my post at least until Wednesday or Thursday. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I have something urgent coming up this weekend and possibly some days into the next week. I should have finished my post by yesterday (but it is a long post and I could not) but now that this happened don’t expect my post at least until Wednesday or Thursday. I apologize for any inconvenience.
no worries, irl stuff always takes precedence over playing pretend

Hey so I'm a little preoccupied myself as well, planning a flight and possible move. I'll do my due diligence to try to get something up by Tuesday, but following that I'll be slowed down for about a month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back