• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heavens Need New Gods OOC

Should we start now or try to get more people? Also discord or ooc?

• Start Now

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bump and Wait

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Discord

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • OOC

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, votes are in and it looks like we’re sticking with OOC. Also, since everyone’s CS is finished I’ll go ahead and start on the Main thread unless anyone has any objections.

Finished my first post! Also I gotta say it was a hard choice between working on it and binging the latest batch of Stone Ocean!

Nice post! I’m tempted to response right away but I guess I can wait for more people to post during this weekend first.

so something i wanted to ask y’all but forgot to is if y’all want to do a post order or just freeball it. on one hand it’d be a lot more organized but on the other it’ll probably take longer so i figured i’d leave it up to you

so something i wanted to ask y’all but forgot to is if y’all want to do a post order or just freeball it. on one hand it’d be a lot more organized but on the other it’ll probably take longer so i figured i’d leave it up to you
Just my two cents but 90% of RPs Ive joined (on other sites and places, but still) that used post order ended up in someone ghosting then the others didn’t dare to post thanks to it. In addition, there’s a situation like our ongoing IC where it would make perfect sense for my character to receive a response right away, out of any post order if it exists, so I’m against it.

Freeballing in most scenarios works best imo and I'm not just saying that because I'm struggling to make a good post
Of course with some order though

I agree with what the other two had said. A strict posting order will soon lead to the RP dying down, but no order at all could also turn this into a glorified 1x1 if a certain pair or group are too active than the others (though this is far less concerning than the former problem.)

From my experience, the best way to deal with this would be to not have a posting order, but a bit of minor requirement like you cannot make a post if there are less than 2 or 3 posts from your last one.

I still think we should have a discord or at least a group document brainstorm but I agree about not freelancing.
Hopefully I'll be posting in about 7 to 8 hrs as I have work now

I still think we should have a discord or at least a group document brainstorm but I agree about not freelancing.
Hopefully I'll be posting in about 7 to 8 hrs as I have work now
I’m one of the voters who went against discord. No offense at all, but due to time zone difference and irl stuffs, in my past RPs there were often at least 100 messages for me to catch up each time I check the app or can use PC. And then even if I managed to catch up, I still felt like I missed out a conversation which could have been fun. Basically, I think using discord segregated those like me from those with prime time zone or those who can always check it. And if everyone is active and doesn’t intend to ghost, then OOC thread should be enough to keep the RP going.

Hi, so I have a busy few days ahead of me so I'm okay with you guys going ahead and making posts without me. I'll just catch up after

i just wanted to say that y’all are great. i wasn’t expecting y’all to just bullshit and double triple quadruple down on that but it’s been so fun reading y’all’s posts

alright so i have decided, we are not doing post order, and instead we’ll have a minimum of 3 posts between your last post. also i’ll be waiting for everyone to post before my next, aside from chocolate chip and anyone else that says they can’t, and from there i’ll just reply whenever i feel appropriate

Since we had settled on it and it’s already 3 posts from my last one, I guess I will post in a few hours.

Also there were fewer posts than I expected from a weekend. I guess with the World Cup, JoJo and whatever end-of-the-year shit thrown at us by our offices or uni our launch week is pretty stacked 😅

My post is up! Also we could get your reply here GumGumChomp GumGumChomp I feel like an explanation that might progress the plot should come before introductions or experimenting on our powers. Totally not because Lily is soooo afraid of Bloodstrider after saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back