• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Hearts and Minds of Nations

Gradous13

King of Snek
The radio that was playing in the barracks suddenly cut out and a new, yet familiar voice came on. It was our new king, King Rienkil...

My fellow Belkans...the unthinkable as just happened days ago and layed to rest... Our great King Derek Wölfe has been assassinated by Raskvana...With a heavy heart I will take the throne and put a stop to the attacks in our cities and towns. If Raskvana thinks they can get away with this they are horribly wrong. Soon their King will bow down to even the meekest of Belka...

So that is it? The Belkans have declared war on us? Do they not realize it is not we who assassinated their great King? Very well then, if they want to blame us for what Arcadian forces have done then I will send our military forces to crush the Balkan fools! How dare they bring death to the door of our glorious motherland?! How dare they think they have the right to pin this on us! They haven't the right, let alone chance to win!

King Derek Wölfe... a king loved by the Balkan people's was assassinated by Arcadian forces disguised as Raskvan commandos. Belka immediately took arms and blamed it upon Raskvana, their neighbor to the north east. Now a new leader has been appointed, King Liam Rienkil...

King Rienkil is extreme and powerful and has the Belkans full approval. He seeks death for the Raskvan King and his people and will not stop until their country is burned to the ground and claimed by Belka

King Dragovich, he is a just and fair leader of the Raskvan peoples, he may not be the most loved, but certainly the most respected. Raskvans respect Dragovich due to his decisions that he has made, many of them hard to put through but the turn out in the end has always been a positive factor....

Now the fires of war are upon the two great nations, perhaps even the world, will corruption seize the people's of Belka and Raskvana with an iron fist, or could it be that maybe...just maybe, a groupe of people could put their differences aside and destroy the evil spreading throughout the land thanks to King Rienkil...

Raskvana is industrious centrally, farm land and forests cover Raskvana with a massive mountain range in the south. The Lokoa Mountain range is relatively easy to navigate by foot along with light and medium vehicles such as cars, trucks and half tracks. Heavier equipment such as tanks will have a much harder time through the winding roads and steep hills. It snows seven months out of the year and is mostly hot during the summer. The Raskvans have adapted to the extreme climate of their motherland and know how to use it to their advantage...

(Raskvan tachnology is based off of Soviet Russia of WW2)

Belka is very industrial, most of central and North Belka are industrialized with the south being farm land. The cities and towns are strategically built and placed (for the most part) and there is a small arms force in the the larger cities such as Krupp and Serena and a larger forces in the Capital city, Tileria and the two main industrial cities of Gralda to the north, and Wasser to the east. Like their enemy, Belka knows how to use their land for success...

(Belka has a German technology base for their weapons)

(TLDR: Belka's King was assassinated and the deed was blamed on Raskvana. Belka now has a new, extreme and powerful king that wants to watch Raskvana burn no matter the cost...

Raskvana is now going to defend herself by any means necessary to keep the people's land out of Belkan hands...)

You are apart of 1st Squad, 1st platoon of the 3rd Assault Infantry Division of the Belkan military. You have been trained in urban ops, unconventional warfare, Infiltration and sabatoge. This Squad of ten have already seen combat against Arcadian Rebels and have proven to their worth to the nation and have been recognized as Elite by the King himself.

Now a new enemy has been revealed. You and your squad mates will be the tip of the spear in Infiltration and sabatoge, doing whatever is necessary to aid the Belkan advance into Raskvana...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I'll work on the the official thread today. So what do you think of the new vs old? I think it will run better now that there is actually a restriction, i.e. being in a specific squad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back