• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Heartbreaker and The Matchmaker. (bxb) (Open)

Foxlove2

*Daydreamer*
Plot - Muse A and Muse B are both students at the same school. (Either in high or college.) Despite being in a few classes together, the two have never really interacted with the other before. Mainly due to different social lives. Though both Muses are very well-known, in their school. Muse A is along the lines of a player. Is able to flirt with anyone, but never dates anyone longer than two weeks before dumping them and moving on to the next person. Due to this, Muse A earned the title of "The Heartbreaker" among his classmates. Muse B on the other had is different. Despite never really being seen in a relationship himself, he gives good dating advice and is always willing to up others with their relationships or if they need help finding a date. Because of this, he earned the title of "The Matchmaker" among his classmates. One day, like any other, both Muses are doing their usual thing with they accidently bump into each other. Unknowing what this interaction could lead the both of them.

Note:
Hi! I wanted to try something different with this thread. Instead of picking a muse to play right from the start, you can have first pick. I'm fine with playing either muse. So if you're interested in the rp, let me know which muse you're interested in playing. Then we can make our character and get started! :)
Also if you even have any ideas you would like to add, always feel free to share them. I'll always be happy to hear them!

(Picture of what they look like can be at the top.)
Name:
Nickname(s):
Personality: (Doesn't have to be long, if you wish show their personality more as the rp goes on.)
Hobbies:
Other information:

Ello there! Im interested in muse B and wondering if you have any requirements or preferences for anyone interested?

Hi! I don't really have any requirement that I can think of at the moment. But for preferences, I like to use anime picture for my characters since they usually closer to how I imagine them looking. If that's alright with you?

Hi! I don't really have any requirement that I can think of at the moment. But for preferences, I like to use anime picture for my characters since they usually closer to how I imagine them looking. If that's alright with you?
Yeah thats perfectly fine, as long as you’re okay with personally drawn face claims (look to my PFP if you wish for an example of my style)

Yeah, that's completely fine with me! I can get the thread set up for us and give you the link once it's up, okay?

Either is fine with me. Let's go with in s thread, since it'll probably be easier to keep track of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back