• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hallowed Realm: Monster Academy (Monster RP)

How would you prefer we do OOC?

• Discord

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • RPNation

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Ohhh I love the worldbuilding and concept! I may be interested, but wanted to ask what the posting requirements would be? I sadly can't be on a lot so my posts might be weekly or every other week (sometimes I may have a hiatus in which case I'll dm and work out so nobody's locked with my character)

Last edited:
Ohhh I love the worldbuilding and concept! I may be interested, but wanted to ask what the posting requirements would be? I sadly can't be on a lot so my posts might be weekly or every other week (sometimes I may have a hiatus in which case I'll dm and work out so nobody's locked with my character)
Only Posting Requirements is one paragraph minimum per post, and aside from that, just post where you can.
all good you do you usually its used to keep things tidy and not got Cs's lost
Point taken. I just saw it at first as just another thread to keep track of. But I see your point.

Aaaah thank you so much for letting me know!! I'll start thinking up a character tonight but will most likely post after this weekend! :bishiesparklesl:

I’ll be into creating a character for this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back