• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

I think poor dating on ship constructions is a bit less extreme than the communists state 'The Imperial Russian Empire' that flies the Russian Naval Ensign above the tanks that they brought back in time from the forties.

I think poor dating on ship constructions is a bit less extreme than the communists state 'The Imperial Russian Empire' that flies the Russian Naval Ensign above the tanks that they brought back in time from the forties.
Exactly my thoughts.

"Mein Kaiser, an Imperial Soviet tank column has been seen crossing into Eastern Prussia!"
"Mein Gott, send out the 2nd Ar--Wait what?"

"Mein Kaiser, an Imperial Soviet tank column has been seen crossing into Eastern Prussia!"
"Mein Gott, send out the 2nd Ar--Wait what?"
A communist empire is one thing, but this empire is so imperial that they specifically mention it in their name twice.

If they Have that stuff I want these.
1636-the-ottoman-onslaught-9781476781846_hr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back