• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

general ostruppen

General Ostruppen
This rp is a turn based rp that takes place in the beginning of 1906. Many great powers have either continued to strive while others have detioriated do to internal problems, or struggling to keep up with the rest of the world. As a player you are given the task to post a turn detailing your actions in diplomacy, military, internal affairs, economy, construction, research, and operations. Turns will be due on Friday 11:59 P.M eastern time. If you need an extension you will be granted 12 more hours. If you post late I will simply ignore it, so ask for more time beforehand.On Saturday I will mod your turns and post/detail you what the results of your actions, if you have questions you may pm me. Also historical events will pop up from time to time and may effect you or those around you, it may be an advantage you can take or a danger. Events will also be posted on Sunday that will give results of people's operations, tho I will not tell who's operation did what, possibly this could be a historical event or an actual player intervention. Wars will also be posted on Sunday with a map and result of casualties (keep in mind casualties is not just killed soldiers). Players will also be tasked to give out a naval plan which is basically you detailing what ships you will be building in the next couple years and how much your financing. Navypedia is a good source for you to quickly figure that out, tho if you wish to build the fleet in a different way you may choose to but you must still include the new ships in your naval plan. Research is also a important thing as well, every nation is allowed to research 3 things and limited to a two year tech cap. If you wish to customize a weapon, ship, or vehicle please pm the details.

Turns will be a 3 month time skip, and in order to join this rp I need you to create a cs with your country name, your govt type, your leader, military statistics (please be as historically accurate or I will reject it, if you can't find it I'll help or I'll allow you to make a estimation). if you wish to negotiate with npc nations then talk to me and talk like you are actually speaking to another nation and not like your best friend.

I'm glad that another WW1 era rp is going to happen. I'd like to join as post Russo-Japanese War Pan-Asian Japan. If you want me to get started on a cs right away or something then just let me know.

I'm glad that another WW1 era rp is going to happen. I'd like to join as post Russo-Japanese War Pan-Asian Japan. If you want me to get started on a cs right away or something then just let me know.
Sounds good, go ahead and make the cs and I'll give yah a like indicating that your good

I hope some of these people show up so I don't feel stupid for asking...

I don't know if any of you guys want to go at it again (We did this: ~|Nations RP|~|The Great war|~|RP ROOM|~ a while back), but I have a good feeling about this if you do: Keidivh Keidivh , CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato , Russianwolf Russianwolf , I_Exist I_Exist , Rysesaka Rysesaka
Hmm, I may be interested in bringing back the German Empire! What is the post rate expected to be? Also do you recall where our CS's were for the last one?

general ostruppen general ostruppen
Ok, CS is up! I think he numbers may need to be changed, cause this was for a CS set in 1914, so let me know how to change the numbers
Like I stated in the first post you can go to Navypedia.com and they have a ship list with dates on them that you can use to get a clear idea of how many ships you got from 1850's-1906. Planes have yet to be implemented or further researched by any nation until 4-5 years later. MG-08, flammenwerfer, mp18, and most of those artillery pieces have not been invented yet. If you want to find out what weapons you do have just use this:Category:World War I artillery of Germany - Wikipedia

Like I stated in the first post you can go to Navypedia.com and they have a ship list with dates on them that you can use to get a clear idea of how many ships you got from 1850's-1906. Planes have yet to be implemented or further researched by any nation until 4-5 years later. MG-08, flammenwerfer, mp18, and most of those artillery pieces have not been invented yet. If you want to find out what weapons you do have just use this:Category:World War I artillery of Germany - Wikipedia
Cool, thanks! I'll edit the statistics later today

Made some edits, is that looking better?

Cool, thanks! I'll edit the statistics later today
15 cm schwere Feldhaubitze needs to have 02 at the end otherwise I'm gonna mistake it as the 1934 version, no anti-tank rifles, armored car seems to be first designed just before ww1 or during, same thing morser, but overall it still needs a lot of work on the naval and weapons things.

15 cm schwere Feldhaubitze needs to have 02 at the end otherwise I'm gonna mistake it as the 1934 version, no anti-tank rifles, armored car seems to be first designed just before ww1 or during, same thing morser, but overall it still needs a lot of work on the naval and weapons things.
Gotcha, it'll be finished by tonight, kind of a busy morning

Also Tabbart Rommel as well as the rest of the council are the Kaiser himself are just fictitious characters. Rommel is in no way related to the Desert Fox himself, just kind of an ode to the glorious bastard. He's the highest ranking military man next to the Kaiser himself, should I remove them?

Gotcha, it'll be finished by tonight, kind of a busy morning

Also Tabbart Rommel as well as the rest of the council are the Kaiser himself are just fictitious characters. Rommel is in no way related to the Desert Fox himself, just kind of an ode to the glorious bastard. He's the highest ranking military man next to the Kaiser himself, should I remove them?
I mean it would be preferable to have a historical figure

Are we able to make fictional characters then? I was thinking making fictional important people but make them relatable to many historical figures in Belgium.

I mean it would be preferable to have a historical figure
OK, so as far as the Navy and army equipment it should be all set, double checked the equipment I've left.

The Navy should be fully fleshed out now as well according to Navypedia.

As for leaders, I can definitely change them if you like!
Edit: One reason I like the idea of a fictional leader is it allows the player to guide the nation more how they'd like rather than try and go by what the historic leader did

Minyari Minyari
Also, I think I like this Belgium! A nice toll road through the country would make the war much easier xP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back