• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Growing Storm (1906 rp)

*Belgium actually allied itself with the Central Powers*
We well defend the coast against the British invaders!
*Beaches of Normandy but in Begium intensifies*

Damn. Belgium under powered as fuck. Gotta enact some changes!
im expecting Belgium to be the highlight of this RP right now xP

Omg, and Leopold II, douchebag of the Congo is your leader, my excitement builds

*Belgium actually allied itself with the Central Powers*
We well defend the coast against the British invaders!
*Beaches of Normandy but in Begium intensifies*
As soon as that happens the entente countries will invade you both by land and sea and the brits would be happy to return you to the Dutch

As soon as that happens the entente countries will invade you both by land and sea and the brits would be happy to return you to the Dutch
*Artillery prepares barrage*
We're looking forward to you trying. >=D

And hey, the Germans are an innovative bunch, they may just pull through yet! ;) not to mention their army is pretty overwhelming

GHDI - Document

used to get a more accurate estimate of the standing German Army size in 1906, hope it's ok I rounded it out a bit, no accurate numbers. Also Added in the Army Inspectorates

Also keep in mind if you wish to renew your alliances you gotta do it first turn
Got it, so I would need to renew my alliances with Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans then correct?

Whoa, an Asian Power appeared!

Wild Asian Power used Don't-end-up-like-china-and-south-asia! It was super effective!

Wild Asian Power used Japanese led Pan-Asianism! Japan looks to fight whoever it will gain the most territory from!

Whoa, an Asian Power appeared!

Wild Asian Power used Don't-end-up-like-china-and-south-asia! It was super effective!

Wild Asian Power used Japanese led Pan-Asianism! Japan looks to fight whoever it will gain the most territory from!

Germany notices Asian Power!

Germany notices potential for powerful alliance!

Germany uses the power of Friendship!

Asian Power was hit by notice-me-senpai!

Asian Power saw another fellow hater of Russian influence.

Asian Power was torn between an Anglo or Germanic Alliance.

Asian Power was confused! It bullied China to relieve its confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back