• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♠ The Group ♠ (3 Spots left!)

KillGill

Snap out of it

?The Group ?

Welcome to the group.

You have done something to yourself or somebody else and are now going to attend a support group until deemed safe to leave.

Get ready to join a group made entirely of outcasts and train wrecks, hell even the instructor here is an alcoholic or a druggie or something.

Here, you get to sit in a circle for two hours and listen to the stories of how people got here, and how they've progressed, when in all reality we criticize you in our head and solemnly think about how much it must suck to be you.

But don't worry, everyone here is cool. And you get used to it after, about four weeks.

So come on in, take a seat, a slowly shake your head at the sight that is humanity's down fall, AKA the Markleeville Support group for Troubled teens.

This will be a Darkly Comedic Roleplay dealing with topics like Drugs, Alcohol, Suicide, Bullying, and other stuff. I understand that in real life these topics are serious issues, (I being a victim to my own thoughts) and this roleplay is in no way intended to be taken seriously. If you have interest, comment below!

tumblr_na0bijuVau1trnacjo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back