• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Grey Fellowship OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I didn’t get any notifications about all the chatting that went on here yesterday lol. You asked great questions though Motorhead

I was wondering the same thing. I at least wanted everyone to be able to post before I thought about posting again.

Yeah. Posting order isn't my fave, but it becomes very important for combat.

Which reminds me: Rusty, are you our DM? If we have to clear out a goblin den, are you controlling the goblins and judging our actions?

Well more often than not I’m involved in roleplays with a lot of people and a posting order keeps thing started from getting messy when there’s is little communication betweeen the members. Like if people are working or whatnot.

That is my main exposure, actually fairly new to this. I used to be active on RP forums a number of years ago. Less is actually one of my old characters I tweaked slightly, I made him a useless changeling that knows 7 languages.

Ill be sticking around, at least having the page up in the background and will be looking back occasionally.

I like to have a general idea of what I want for my character, but I do prefer to react to the world as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back