• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The greatest Magician show in history (Accepting!)

MrNeko

Little witch
(This rp is based of a manga I've read and I enjoyed a lot)

Welcome to Takahashi high school where clubs are being filled up quickly one of the most notable clubs in this school is the magic club which currently has one member and only does it for fun. Currently people being wanted to join this club the more that join the longer it will live. A contest will be hold to see who is the best magician in the club and be awarded a trophy. Do you best magic tricks and entertain the masses good luck

(This rp is based of a manga I've read and I enjoyed a lot)

Welcome to Takahashi high school where clubs are being filled up quickly one of the most notable clubs in this school is the magic club which currently has one member and only does it for fun. Currently people being wanted to join this club the more that join the longer it will live. A contest will be hold to see who is the best magician in the club and be awarded a trophy. Do you best magic tricks and entertain the masses good luck

I am willing to be the magicians assistant in this. I can assist any magician, but perfer to assist female magicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back