• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Great War and then some

ProbablyHitler said:
We bomb Greenland airfields and destroy there puny airforce
I send my submarines to destroy your ships. I destroy all but one that will retreat to send your Government a message

Germany in desperation send in 1.2 million soldiers to recapture the French beach head.

+2 for more numbers

[dice]12176[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Telegram Germany

@general ostruppen

Germany my ally, I need aid. The Italians and Americans wish nothing but harm to my country and my people. I will send financial aid to you if you send military aid on The Island of Greenland.

The Americans intercept the not coded message and immediately march through as many towns as they can. US begins hiring Scandinavian soldiers who can withstand cold. +1

Jonvaljon said:
The Americans intercept the not coded message and immediately march through as many towns as they can. US begins hiring Scandinavian soldiers who can withstand cold. +1
(Are you invading me? Idk if you are)

The Americans send a man to the conference and secretly amass soldiers on the areas they will fight in while the Germans are distracted.

Italy gets the first taste of high velocity 75 mm light tank of panzer 3.

+3

[dice]12178[/dice]

The Soviet government sends many weapons and Rubles to the Italian government. They also urge patriotic Soviets to go to Italy to enlist. Italy gains 250,000 soldiers.

Italy loses half of its land from alps to Rome.

Germany sends the new prototypes to face the Americans.

+3 new tank

+2 experianced soldiers

[dice]12179[/dice]

The 7 million soldiers, aided by 20000 tanks and at least 4k planes, liberate italy quickly and prepare to liberate france and the swiss (All these conscripts are roughy +7 and my many tanks are +4

[dice]12180[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back