• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Great War and then some

I move in my heavy tanks to pic off American soldiers. I bomb you with my planes and kill a good 1/4 of the rebels and your soldiers. I invade the American mainland of the commonwealth of Massachusetts and move into New Hampshire and Maine. I promise to leave you alone only if you leave my country alone. Maybe we can become allies against the USSR when the time comes?

The Swiss rise and take all of the German territory in the alps, along with any places with a Swiss majority.

The US completely smash through German forces and liberate Italy Completely. Morale for US goes up by 10% and industrial production goes up by 6%

I move in my heavy tanks to pic off American soldiers. I bomb you with my planes and kill a good 1/4 of the rebels and your soldiers. I invade the American mainland of the commonwealth of Massachusetts and move into New Hampshire and Maine. I promise to leave you alone only if you leave my country alone. Maybe we can become allies against the USSR when the time comes?

@Jonvaljon

The US raises its men and liberates the Commonwealth of MAssachussets and then agrees to a peace treaty. (Not gonna roll on this one since I have lots of med tanks and experienced soldiers in my land)

Last edited by a moderator:
Austria loves Italian pasta and are happy to join us

usa did you peace out with germany

The US Requests that the Greenlanders do not assist Germany until we finish the war, then we will ally with them against the USSR.

[dice]12182[/dice]

The USSR Moves a huge mass of 3 million troops and tanks into the Baltics and Kalingrad to liberate the Russians who where trapped there in the begining of the war.

(Ok no one is using the dice thing and I seem to face a lot of unrealistic things like French generals coming to help and crap I'm pulling out)

(No, I didn't, I liberated Italy and now my Men are liberating France from the south and north in a pincer attack.

I move my troops back to Greenland and throw a military parade of peace between our nations. I also have a public signing of peace between both of us in the Capital City of Nuuk. We have a joint military parade and I open free market trade between our nations.

(Yah I quit too, honestly this kind of poorly represented the great war in the first place)

America Smashes the unprepared troops of Germany, completely wiping them out. A celebration is held and the Us considers Peace with Germany but only if Poland becomes a sovereign nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back