• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Great War and then some

Germany build the first proper light tank and start the production line of 2,000 tanks. After three post armys with these tanks shall gain early ww2 like tanks and gain +3

The US forces arrive and shell populated towns on the coasts, taking them here and there. they fortify and prepare to attack the inland.

Jonvaljon said:
The US forces arrive and shell populated towns on the coasts, taking them here and there. they fortify and prepare to attack the inland.
(are you attacking me?)

Jonvaljon said:
US forces arrive in the night before the Germans reach Rome and quietly fortify the city and outlying areas, with a few basic trenches and machineguns. +2 for defense.
Telegraph to the US: I think with your nearly limitless manpower it would be useful for you to let me country recoup a bit.

The people of the USSR are outraged to read the speach of the Greenlandic politician. He knew nothing of how they where living. Crime was at an all time low. People could leave and enter the nation to their own free will, and more people where immigrating in than out. Especially in Hokkaido, where the oppressed proletariat in Japan where fleeing to. The people of the USSR hated Greenland, but the government was not mentally retarded like the real one, so they did what they could.

"Forgive the Greenlanders. They do not know how we live. They are content with rule from a Bourgeoisie ruling class. That is how their people wish to be rulled, and that is how they shall be ruled. You people have chosen to be ruled in a fashion where we are all equal. No one is better than another. People have different choices. If you like that way better, go there. But we have made a great nation! People from all over have come to us, except Japan, who know it is simpler to go to Hokkaido, and Italy, where the people have freed themselves from the binds of servitude to the Bourgeoisie."

ProbablyHitler said:
We send our royal navy and sink the filthy Greenland fleet
I attack your ships with planes and bombs. MY navy retreets back to Greenland to protect my homeland

Jonvaljon said:
(WTF, germany! The earliest German tank used in ww2 was in 1934 this is just.. no!)
(Not true. They had tanks. I looked it up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Frontier said:
I attack your ships with planes and bombs. MY navy retreets back to Greenland to protect my homeland

(Not true. They had tanks. I looked it up)
They had tanks, yes but not the tanks of ww2

I send an ambassador to make a deal with The USSR to stop funding the rebels in Afghanistan

Germany tries again to attack Swiss and kill all who appose the central power.

+2 air support

+2 encirclement

[dice]12175[/dice]

The US funds massive research into tanks and develops a tank similar to the M4 Sherman, which will be mass produced to roll into North France. 3000 tanks are produced and shipped to Britain, where they will roll through france. +4 for battles in North France

Users who are viewing this thread

Back