• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Great War and then some

Frontier said:
I build 5 plane factories and build 3000 planes. I send 1000 planes to the Afghanistan government to fight the Communist invaders
((There are no communist Invaders. It is the oppressed people's rising up))

Jonvaljon said:
(Didnt you see my post, Swiss? I sent 500k men to assist in the Fight for Switzerland)

the US does not resent the Communist Italy so long as they do not assist the Axis.
((There is no axis. This is WW1))

The Germans have trouble sustaining the rebel pockets and settle 1 million troops In the Swiss. -3 for anybody invading the south of the alps. That means you Italy

US soldiers whip the Germans into defeat, holding the Swiss lands free. A celebration is called for the great battle.

"I, Jakk Tekar, am not trying to make people hungry. I am taking in refugees from all over the World, including the USSR. Many of your people are not happy."

@Zelorm

Last edited by a moderator:
The US fleet loads sheels into its cannons and sends a single telegram to the Greenland people;

The US has decided you are a stain on the Earth. Prepare for War.

Germany launches a attack of 500,000 from the side of Italy and prepare for a cut off for the Swiss of reinforcements.

+2 for more troops

[dice]12171[/dice]

The US forces who are not drunk or in the north (100k) are patrolling the Southern Border. They mobilize for battle with the tanks from italy. +1 for Italy in the battle.

Germany succeeds In a breakthrough and the Swiss and us reinforcement are cut off of supplies.

-3 for no supply line.

Now to Rome the central power soldier yells out.

+2 for experianced soldiers

+2 keeping the initiative

[dice]12173[/dice]

The Swiss begin building large but temporary settlements higher in the mountains for their civilians to leave the exposed lowlands.

US forces (100k veterans from the spanish-american war) are mobilized and sent to Italy in the hopes of reopening supply lines.

300,000 army is send to attack from the usa force of 200,000

2+ for bigger army

2+ for trech line around my border

1+ my army know the land and you army has no shield from bullets

1-10 usa win

11-20 east German Africa win

(does anyone know how to roll the dice)

I move 15 frigates and 35 cargo ships, 25 personal carriers, and 1 aircraft carrier. outside American waters.

Jonvaljon said:
The US fleet loads sheels into its cannons and sends a single telegram to the Greenland people;
The US has decided you are a stain on the Earth. Prepare for War.
Greenland calls upon all able body men and women to protect the homeland. "Mr. President, I wish no war with you. I only wish for whats best of my people. The Communists are taking over the world. I only wish what is best for my allies and the people of the World"

I mobilize my troops and set up the beaches with barricades. I also move icebergs all around my nation.

I build 4500 planes and 2500 more tanks.

US forces arrive in the night before the Germans reach Rome and quietly fortify the city and outlying areas, with a few basic trenches and machineguns. +2 for defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back