• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Great Romance Thread

Gemma Nye

ConflictOfPinterests
As you suspected, this is an interest check for a good ol romance. I'll go ahead and run off some ground rules before we get started. I'm super laid back, just a few things I'd like everyone to consider:
  • Literacy is semi important and this is a search at least fairly detailed writers. While I'm not expecting a novel, I appreciate at least 3 solid paragraphs from my partner.
  • I prefer PM or Discord/Email, but I can also do threads. I also write female, but I don't care what gender you choose to write as.
  • At this time, I am only looking for partners who are 18+ in this particular thread. I am 25 years old and it's honestly just appropriate considering the subject matter to have partners/characters be adult, as well. All is not lost, though! Please visit my general interest check at Multiple Settings - things that keep me up at night [detailed search] as I have some ideas of platonic nature on there.
  • I don't have many limitations on my writing. Sort of done it all. I have no issue with adult or darker matter, but the story needs to be compelling otherwise. Throwing a wrench into the plan every so often doesn't hurt, though. xD *Feel like it's needless to say, but all PM/thread RPs will be per RPN site rules.
I'm sure that was as boring for you to read as it was for me to write. Below are just some pairings and genres I have rattling about. I'll try to keep this updated to the best of my ability. New members are welcome to comment on the thread with their interests and I will start a message with them. *Otherwise, I'll only respond to interest submitted via PM* as one would need to be started anyway. Let me know if any of these sound good or if you have ideas of your own! Literally choose any of these that pique your interest.

Genres:
fantasy | realistic | modern | sci fi | futuristic
medieval | quest | romance | dark | slice of life

Pairings:
best friends | coworkers | roommates | neighbors
enemiesxopposites | addict x lover rich x poor
urban x rural | classmates
hunter x target | deity x human
married/engaged | hook up
first love | delinquent x business owner
old flames | serial dater x serious dater
blind date | acquaintances