• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Grand Hotel

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
In Paris, there is The Grand Hotel. It has quite a large history surrounding it. There have been many guests whose visits were uneventful, they check in and check out with ease. However, there have also been many guests who check in, and never check out, quite a few since the hotel's opening in 1890. Many strange deaths have happened at the hotel, and there are reports of people hearing things in the middle of the night: people calling out names, hearing footsteps in their room, screams and cries. There have also been guests who see people wearing old-fashioned clothing, walking in the hallways and disappearing. People who stay at the hotel have said they have never believed in ghosts, however, spending just one night would made them believe. There have been sightings in rooms, the hallways, the kitchens, the ballrooms.

There is truth to these claims. The grand hotel is indeed haunted by many ghosts, all of whom are there for different reasons. But they have one thing in common: they all have unfinished business. They died too soon, and now they are forced to wander through the hotel until their business is completed. However, hope seems lost to the spirits who roam through the hotel, as nobody has ever completed their business. It seems like they will be wandering throughout the hotel for the rest of eternity.

(Would anyone be interested in this? I would like it to be a detailed RP where you can play as a guest, employee or as a ghost.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back