• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

amberskies

delicate

we're all capable of unspeakable things

• intro.

warning: this roleplay may contain violence, swearing, drugs, traumatic pasts and other dark themes, proceed with caution

currently closed and not accepting new members, please do not send me messages asking to join !

delinquents around the country are recruited into a single group by the sparrow where their varying skills can be combined to pull off the biggest of crimes. the sparrow has big ambitions; they want to pull off their biggest heist by robbing the bank of america in new york, a seemingly impossible target.

the setting will primarily be a warehouse on the outskirts of new york city where the heist members will be planning and preparing for the big day. this warehouse also serves as their home. the heist members wont be sitting around and talking; they'll be planning for the heist by obtaining the appropriate supplies (uniforms/disguises, fake identities, getaway vehicles, guns, ammunition, location intel, masks, etc.) whether it be by legal or illegal means. the aim of this roleplay is for characters to build strong friendships, create enemies or develop romantic feelings for one another. drama irp is strongly encouraged, bring on all the angst!

this roleplay is inspired by money heist, criminal minds, the himmelstein map in hitman 2, and gta v heists. it is not required for you to have seen/played any of these, they just help with general knowledge of the idea as a whole! overall its mostly inspired by gta v heists with the preparation tasks prior to the heist. but, the roleplay won't end after the big heist! the FBI will receive a tip on the warehouse of the members and send a SWAT team to storm the place. the members will have to set up shop elsewhere, but nonetheless plan other heists to fulfill their dreams of living a lavish and dangerous life. this will be a collaborative roleplay; though i'm organising it, everyone has a say in steering the plot.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
I'm interested in either the hacker or the driver. This sounds like fun!

omg hi ur that cool bbcoder yes its still open! the fighter role is available, if you don't like it and had a different idea for your character's role feel free to share
That's so sweet! 🥺

Alright, sick! I actually am really intrigued by that role. 👀 I'll pop into the Discord, then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back