• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm interested in this if it's still open for more players. Are there any limitations I should keep in mind when creating my character? Are there established kingdoms/countries. Does this take place in our world or a fake one or????

I'm interested in this if it's still open for more players. Are there any limitations I should keep in mind when creating my character? Are there established kingdoms/countries. Does this take place in our world or a fake one or????
Fake world, and you can make up your own character! Just don't make them too op, and you should be fine!

Awesome! 😊 I'll check out the character thread and read up and some of the ones already made and I'll get started on mine.

Coolio! We need some more people in here, so the more the merrier.

One more question, are we able to have multiple characters? I can see there is a surplus of women and while I still would like to create a woman I feel as though I should also create a man just to try and even things out a bit. 😅

Hmm, Idk. I'm...not sure the owner of the thread ever said anything about that, lol.

Okay well I'll wait for their response before I make another character

Selitia Selitia
Just wanted to check and make sure it was cool that I made a second character. If not that's okay I just didn't want to make one without asking first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back