• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Selitia

The Lone Wolf

Full moon. Lavish dresses. Attendants from every nation. Daggers strapped to thigh.

The aesthetic of this little roleplay is meant to be fun but dramatic. It's not meant to be super long term. Just a ball and a mystery within it. I am not looking for a certain number of people for this rp.

I am just hoping to have a fun time creating a story along the way.

Msg me if you'd like to help with the mystery/twist/be the "villain". The villain has already been found, be prepared for lots of twists.

Last edited:
A ball and a mystery you say? 👀 Count me in!

Did you summon me ? Because the words ball and dramatic are a surefire way to do it! I'm interested ! Do you plan on having a discord or stay on the site since it's a short term thing ?

K! Quick question though, does out character have to be a noble? Could we be a servant or something like that?
Nope can be a servant
If this roleplay is short-term for sure, I'll get to it.
its meant to be
Did you summon me ? Because the words ball and dramatic are a surefire way to do it! I'm interested ! Do you plan on having a discord or stay on the site since it's a short term thing ?
stay on site

Just a little update.

I hope to get this rp up and running tonight. I will be finishing up my character sheet and starting the rp with a scene a few days before the ball for everyone to interact with. Once everyone who has expressed interest has a character sheet up I'll start the ball.

I will also be actively playing side characters so the ball does not feel so empty.

I think there was one other person who needed to post a starter in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back