• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Gifts of Hauma - An Egg Hatching Roleplay

Ooooooo!! Totally found my characters theme, it fits so perfect it's crazy, well there's one for casual writing with her and then one that I think fits her character. :3 "^w^

Casual Writing:

Hitori's Theme: (Ignore The Lyrics On Screen As I'm Referring To The Instrumental Part Only, I Couldn't Find The Downloaded Version I have So Yeah. XD Sounds Different.)

Meow~ =v=P

I got done with the quirks and RPN deleted everything I had :^)
I refuse to post WIPs, they annoy the crap outta me lol

I used to hate that too, but now I tend to post stuff in my personal workshop so no one can see it!

------------------------------------------------​

avira avira Hey, I know you said you wouldn't be properly reviewing the CS's until September 5th but since mine had that note on the personality and backstory could we possible discuss that quickly as to wether it's fine or you'd like some more details? Sorry it's just for one her backstory I want to be more of a surprise and slowly revealed kinda thing and as for personality as stated above if I do try and write it down as is I just don't think I'll capture the essence of the character properly and how she thinks and works. "^w^

Mmm, I'd recommend putting a little more in there. I get wanting to reveal things as you go, but to our characters everyone is new to each other (probably). Plus, I don't thinkALL the nuances of our characters would really be revealed in a teeny paragraph. Considers these more a a teaser instead of a full trailer if it helps.

I used to hate that too, but now I tend to post stuff in my personal workshop so no one can see it!

Mmm, I'd recommend putting a little more in there. I get wanting to reveal things as you go, but to our characters everyone is new to each other (probably). Plus, I don't thinkALL the nuances of our characters would really be revealed in a teeny paragraph. Considers these more a a teaser instead of a full trailer if it helps.

Yeah, but I really can't write personalities.

Hello, people.
Hi!!!!!~ XD I really hope ma' bean bun gets accepted, though I noticed one character loves cats and she's terrified of them, that'll be- interesting. =v=P =v=P =v=P =v=P

i know i have angel typed out but editing her so shes a NEET sounds funny lol

Nu, I just meant in general. XD
Hey, whadda' ya' think of my character?~ :3

tenor.gif

i mean

i feel like bits of her hinder way too much on her disability

but otherwise i dont have much of an opinion
Ah, kk. Thanks I'm trying to work on it~ "^w^

im debating whether or not a neet who lives her life on disability would really be what i want lol

im debating whether or not a neet who lives her life on disability would really be what i want lol
hm, yeah. look I dunno, I mean Hitori has heaps of stuff besides her disability I now I wrote in in strongly to give a good idea of it but she isn't someone disabled who loves life and is a musician she's someone who loves life and is a musician that just so happens to have a disability.

hm, yeah. look I dunno, I mean Hitori has heaps of stuff besides her disability I now I wrote in in strongly to give a good idea of it but she isn't someone disabled who loves life and is a musician she's someone who loves life and is a musician that just so happens to have a disability.

heres how i judge

could you replace your characters disability with a completely different one and still have the same character- primarily, a less severe form of that same disability, bit switching it for one completely different would work too. of course, therell be changes- but does changing the disability change who they are? if it does, youre relying a bit heavily on your characters disability to build their personality.

taking angel for example, keeping with the leg disabilities, she could have a severe limp and still be the same person. now, blindness, paraplegia, deafness, or mute would all take away a character trait- her appreciation of theatre. that being said, i could just as easily just cram some legs back on her, and she would still be the same person, just... with legs. her character doesnt hinder on not having legs, the biggest change would be me rewriting her history.

at least, thats how i write disabled characters, unless i want to take a note from criminal minds and make them a serial killer. thats a different story, though.

heres how i judge

could you replace your characters disability with a completely different one and still have the same character- primarily, a less severe form of that same disability, bit switching it for one completely different would work too. of course, therell be changes- but does changing the disability change who they are? if it does, youre relying a bit heavily on your characters disability to build their personality.

taking angel for example, keeping with the leg disabilities, she could have a severe limp and still be the same person. now, blindness, paraplegia, deafness, or mute would all take away a character trait- her appreciation of theatre. that being said, i could just as easily just cram some legs back on her, and she would still be the same person, just... with legs. her character doesnt hinder on not having legs, the biggest change would be me rewriting her history.

at least, thats how i write disabled characters, unless i want to take a note from criminal minds and make them a serial killer. thats a different story, though.
Hm, interesting and yeah although I don't normally take it into account when developing my own they all ring true, if Hitori simply couldn't hear as well that wouldn't change her mind about almost anything, maybe her determination just a little but nowhere near enough to change who she, at her core is. Same with if she had blindness, hand disabilities, leg disabilities, anything really and she'd still be the same girl at heart and in mind with, how you said some tweaking to her backstory. :3

Hm, interesting and yeah although I don't normally take it into account when developing my own they all ring true, if Hitori simply couldn't hear as well that wouldn't change her mind about almost anything, maybe her determination just a little but nowhere near enough to change who she, at her core is. Same with if she had blindness, hand disabilities, leg disabilities, anything really and she'd still be the same girl at heart and in mind with, how you said some tweaking to her backstory. :3

*imagines her with only one hand*

i dont think you can play piano with only one hand yo

*imagines her with only one hand*

i dont think you can play piano with only one hand yo
People have and will, seen a bunch of documentaries about it and even if not piano her instrumental choice could be changed or even without certain limbs singing could of course be an option. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back