• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Gift

Another individual was transported to the planet, the creature looked like it was made of vegetation, but Roland didn't have much time to get ask any questions as a craft lands near the group. After, a moment or so it was clear nothing was getting out of it and Roland decided to go investigate it alongside the other human that was approaching it, but was cut off by the reptilian creature hugging him. "W-what are you doing? I need to go investigate that craft. It could hold valuable information about this planet."  he said uncomfortably. 

@CynicalSchmuck

Anastas touched the frame of the door and studied it carefully. He stopped his investigating and took out a small book and pencil from his pouch. He flipped through the pages and started to sketch the door in the book. The book was his adventure journal, the previous page consisted of his founding of the watch that was now wrapped around his left wrist. He turned around and consulted the people behind him, "Do any of you know what this door is? I personally think it may belong to Aen."

@RatKing @CynicalSchmuck @Stormyface

A calming voice emanated from the interior of the craft.

Correct. This ship, and myself, were designed by Aen. I am the ship's resident intelligence. I oversee its miscellaneous functions and will attend to the crew. Call me what you wish.

@Full Of Tate

The accursed gadget on your wrist beeped.

Core temperature regulation initialized.

You felt warm again. Nicely warm... must've been a passing breeze.

@CynicalSchmuck

Michael pushed past everyone into the ship, shouting gleefully about a dark energy drive. Giselle followed him, asking him to calm down.

@RatKing

@Unravel

Anastas jumped upon hearing the voice coming from the craft. He turned back to the door and smiled at it, "Ah okay! Thank you for the information!" Anastas told the voice and wrote the info in his book. The angel started to shout something about a dark energy drive.. Whatever that is. The green slime lady tried to calm it down but to Anastas, she was having no luck with it. The two of them proceeded into the ship. Anastas followed behind them and asked the ship's resident intelligence, "Excuse me, I have a ton of questions but the question I really want to ask is.. Where is Aen? On the card I found he said he would be gone soon. Did he already leave?"

@Stormyface

A slight chittering of Raldirn's mandibles displayed his slight ire at the Archangel pushing past him and making his way towards the ship, face full of glee. The Halvoth was utterly confused as to what was happening - one moment he was waiting for the order to charge, fiddling with the strange device he had found on the ground, the next, he was here, surrounded by alien beings that seemed to be just as confused as he was.

He hefted his small gauss pistol and made his way into the craft, giving the others a passing glance on the way.

@Stormyface @Full Of Tate @CynicalSchmuck @RatKing

(Gonna assume, Ssallw let go after warming up)

Free from the the lizard man's hug, Roland quickly walked over to the craft following behind the plant creature who had its firearm at the ready. Up ahead Roland heard the angel claiming that the craft was equipped with a dark energy drive. Hmm, this vehicle is space worthy then? Interesting... Roland walked onto the craft and begin looking around for anything of interest while waiting for the answers for the questions that were being made to the A.I. 

Suddenly, warmth came back to Ssallw's body in such a fast manner that it simply punched him awake of his dizziness. This sudden heatwave confused him more than the fact that there was just one sun, but he quickly caught on as strangeness was probably normal around here in a sense, even if it irritated him to the core.

He hastily jumped away from the fleshy bird and took a moment to catch himself again. When he finally got what he did he became deeply ashamed as personal space was deeply valued, where he came from, and to just touch a stranger is simply unheard of and considered inappropriate. 

He opened his mouth to apology a thousand times to this creature but it suddenly just walked off into the other direction. He turned his head to look after it and there he saw this vessel. A carriage of some sorts of metal. He couldn't even begin to describe it without getting a headache. In the end he gave up, pounded over the rudeness of the creature of just scorning him, even if justified and then just followed the group like a sheep, as these creatures seemed to know better of what is going on. 

As he set foot into the vessel, his eyes caught on another creature that he didn't see before in this group, armed with something similar to a revolver. . . This being looked awfully familiar to a Flery. Those tasty, carnivorous, cabbage-like vegetables had the same taste as flesh and the same nutrition it brought, a delicacy among the Sallok. He starred at it with a hungry, I-Want-To-Eat-You look.

Then he shook his head. Even if a similarity was there he couldn't taste like it either and it was a sentient being. Ssallw continued to follow the group.

_____

(Last resort provisions found)

@Unravel @RatKing @Stormyface @Full Of Tate

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Atlas Marvel 

Height:6 foot 9

Physical Appearance:Muscular,Tall,Friendly but Experienced looking

FO1WPITI0YGCO14.MEDIUM.jpg

mcu-3.jpg

Race:Gen-Modified Human

Background:Atlas was always an adventurous person.From a young age,he would go places where he knew he wasn't supposed to be and could potentially get him killed.His parents soon gave up and let him be him.After finishing traditional school,Atlas passed up college to join the military.He advanced through the ranks and managed to get into a special operations division.There,he did the impossible.All of the missions that were thought to be suicide were Atlas's job.However,this got boring quickly,just like everything else in his life.His adventurous nature came back to bite him hard.He spent all the money he had on a ship that would take him out so that he can explore as much as he wanted.Atlas quit the military and started doing different jobs for many people while exploring many different planets.He almost became completely broke and homeless but his personality and skills somehow kept him afloat.He got mostly into the trading business but he also does bounty hunting,delivery,and many other things.So now,all he does is travel the universe doing whatever he pleases.He is very ambitious and passionate,which is how he has survived with this lifestyle for so long.He miraculously always has enough money to go on and although he left his parents worried sick,it has been established that Atlas will always be an adventurer.

Roland finished his look around the cabin of the craft and took a seat as the A.I had requested. It seemed like they were going to be traveling to a new location while also being briefed on the purpose of their being here. It was quite convienent in his opinion.

@Stormyface

Anastas tilted his head and lifted his brow at Seri's(what he decided to call the A.I) request, but eventually smiled and did as requested. He opens up his journal again and begins writing in it, but this time, about his other companions: I've yet to learn any of their names but the differences in races in quite noticeable with us. It's nice to know that Aen is so diverse in his choosing of saving worlds. He flips the page: There's another human here like myself. He wields a huge sword that's carried on his back. I wonder where he got it from, once everything's settled I'll have to ask him about it. I don't mean to be rude, but he doesn't seem very strong in carrying a huge sword. An angel is here too, first time seeing one. He's not much different looking from humans, he has huge wings on his back that resembles a bird's. Halvoth. That's all I have to write. Didn't really expect them to look so... Vegetable-like. He turns the page: There's a green slime lady, she seems really shy. Hopefully she'll warm up to us soon, seems like we're going to be together for quite a while... I have no idea what she is. Lastly, there's a small, adorable lizard thing! I'm pretty sure there race is called "Sallok", I think. Pretty intelligent race from what I've heard. 

Ssallw awkwardly walked through the ship, the chirping and shine of the candles, as he would describe it, irritating him. He came to an halt behind one of the padded seats, which was awfully high and climbed up on it, to sit down. It had a view of the outside fields again and concentrated on that as the inside of the machine made him uneasy and uncomfortable. 

He lay his leg over the other to not appear uncivilized while doing so and kept a straight back, made easier by the cushion. 

His tongue slithered out, what made him uneasy again as this was bad manners.

He looked around at the beings that were all oddly similair except the Flery one and asked everyone currently there; "Me deepest apology, but cud we's, please, fetch wor sum tea? ah am geet dryeuthy." 

Anastas heard the Sallok spoke, Tea sounds great at the moment. Should I go make some?... Probably after this picture, he thought but forgot to speak to the Sallok. He continued to draw down the appearances of his companions. Currently working on the Halvoth. No wait! He said he was dehydrated! ... I think. I can barely understand. Anyways! "How do you take your tea?" Anastas asked him.

@CynicalSchmuck

Ssallw turned his head to the fleshy bird, which he should probably give a name. "Oh, wey aye, i'd leek sum tea leafs from the yon end iv the continent iv prrrrrrrrrrrr, sweetened wi' fair iv groond sweet, please, thank yee."

He bowed his head  toward him and turned to the window to concentrate on the sight again, seeing no problem with his request and happily awaited for the brew to arrive.

@Full Of Tate

Anastas stared blankly at him with a smile. D-Did he purr? The only words Anastas could make out was, "like some tea leaves from the.. end... of.." and the rest was- wait... He didn't purr! That was the weird name of the continent he was asked to go! "Um... I apologize but I don't know where... purrr is." 

@CynicalSchmuck

Ssallw stiffened and turned his head to the fleshy bird again, a bit concerned. "Excuse wor, fleshy bord?" He said, aswell concerned. "Yee shud probably knar iv the class uncharted lands tuh the far east iv oors, as class things hev been discovered thor tuh enrich sallokkin." He jumped down from his chair and walked up to him, laying one hand into his coat. He looked distressed again. If this thing didn't know what Prrrrrrrrrrrrr is then. . . he must be farther away from home than he thought. 

He blinked and focus his glance at the taller being, trying to finally get ahold of their form. They had fingers without claws, no scales, hair that dismissed any use ontop of their head and clothed very differently. He stiffened. Panic would only let him loose more of the situation as already lost. 

"Ahem. . ." He coughed, as nothing came to his mind, because the thought of his little house at Prertstreet 345 without him being there was simply hard to think about without getting homesickness. Who would take care of his pot of tea he had brewing? He began to sweat. Probably the neighbors though, his mind began to speak to him, what calmed him again and let him think positively.

"Uh, wey aye, yee knaw?"

@Full Of Tate

Anastas let the Sallok stare at him for whatever reason. Probably wasn't the best time to think like this but... The Sallok was soo small! Anastas' hand twitch to hug him but refrained himself from doing so... He'll hug him at some point, just not right now. Anastas noticed the Sallok's discomfort changed quickly. Ah, that's right. Salloks are a postive race. Wish humans could be like that. "Hey are you okay Sal- Ah excuse me, I have not got your name yet. I'm Anastas. Who are you?"

@CynicalSchmuck

The AI observed the two and quietly floated a tray toward Ssallw's chair. Upon it was a flask of liquid that... was sort of like the tea equivalent of watered-down bourbon whiskey.

Enjoy your beverage, little lizard.

Not bloody likely, ye' gormless pillock.

The presentation will begin in a moment... I seem to have misplaced the files...

@CynicalSchmuck

@Full Of Tate

The fleshy bird told him their name. Anastas. What an odd name but sounded similair to Anassas, a name for females on Sallok,, and therefor didn't sound as ugly as Mikäl. He didn't know how to address it so he settled on a introduction under GentleSallok, so he introduced himself properly by giving a slight bow.

"Me nyem is Ssallw Rollstek, bonnie lad iv Ssenn Rollstek, a pleasure tuh meet yee Anastas." He got up and established eye contact. Those creatures also had round pupils as it seemed and a purple iris. Strange beings.

In this moment, something came to his mind that he had forgotten to ask; "Sa wot exactly ar-"

During that very moment a plate got out of nowhere and placed itself on his seat. Ssallw observed it for a moment, until the carriage spoke to him. Was he going mad? The only thing he could calm himself with was; 'most likely'. 

"Uhm. . ." He trotted over to the plate, took the tea and took a sip from it. Delicious, but it didn't taste like tea from Prrrrrrrrr. He trotted back to the gal, tea in one claw and the plate in the other, ignoring that the voice of the carriage just called him a 'lizard', whatever that was. 

(Eyy, you picked up on the Geordie accent I have given Ssallw. Good observation. )

@Full Of Tate

@Stormyface

Roland watched the exchange between the other human the lizard, whose names were apparently Anastas and Ssallw respectively. The conversation between the two was a little difficult for Roland to follow as Ssallw's accent was quite strange, but he had gotten the gist of what was being discussed. To his surprise though the A.I. was capable of brewing up some tea, but had seemingly misplaced a file for their debriefing. How does that even happen? Perhaps, there is a large database of files that must be searched through. Yes that is most likely. he thought to himself as he moved the sword from off his back onto his lap so he could sit more comfortably on the chair.

... Did Seri say they misplaced their files? How does an A.I lose... Ya'know what? Nevermind. Anastas had recieved the Sallok's name which was Ssallw Rollstek. Not hard to pronounce, which was great for him. He watched Ssallw walk back over to his seat and took a sip of the tea. Anastas took this time to flip through his journal to the page where he drew Ssallw. He wrote his name in with an arrow pointing to the Sallok. He looked up from his book and chuckled, "Looks like you got your tea after all Ssallw! Uhm... Your question got interrupted. What were you going to ask me?" Anastas tilted his head, which was a habit of his when asking questions.

@CynicalSchmuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back