• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He wasn't very good with magic, so two years before the Battle of Hogwarts broke out with Luna taking over, Claudia went through the same interview process with Soren that Nova went through with Stephan. McGonagall accepted Soren into the fourth year (because that's where he was at magically at the time, even if he looked older), and now he's moved onto his sixth year. Claudia used the excuse that they had tried to have Soren home-schooled for three years, hiring tutor after tutor, but none of the tutors had been able to teach him magic, so they had to resort to enrolling him in a school.

Alright, then I know for sure, if demons wants to enter wizarding schools, there's no other way than that. Only human/half-human wizards and witches can then get the acceptance letter 😌

She told the students to add spices to the chicken as well! And doesn't she know to taste the food before assuming that it's done?! I have the same problem that she does with the tiny pinches of seasoning because my fingers are slender, so I use a half-teaspoon, or maybe a full teaspoon to measure my spices, like I'm baking, and I taste every time I add some spice! Why can't Lily read the instructions properly?!!??!

Well, I'm going to have fun with this one. See you after my work! (Three or four hours from now)

That makes sense. I took way longer than I wanted to, to get back here and post but I was busy with something unexpected.

(Today is Friday in the role-play. I am writing this here so that I don't forget or accidentally lose the note.)

The important dates for me in the RP are the following:

Saturday 8th September

Monday 10th September

Guest Lecture 1: 5th October Friday

Guest Lecture 2: 12th October Friday

Guest lectures are already reserved to Fridays according to the schedule to suit everyone

Halloween Party: 3rd November Saturday

Wedding Party and Ceremony: 10th November Saturday

Parties should be on Saturdays so everyone has time to rest on Sunday before going to work/school on Monday

The breakup can happen any day 11th - 18th November.

Good morning, there two things you need to fix in your posts.

1. Do you mean ask? --> As me anything you want, and don't worry about embarrassing me.

2. Why do you mention Stephan's name when it is actually Soren: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children

"That's what I was doing. I usually do that if there's already an Anime for the light novel that I'm reading." Stephan's eyebrows rose, taking out his earphones "I lowered the volume because I was expecting you." he informed her. I don't want her to think that I wasn't listening to her. Her father never listens to her. "Here." he handed them to her.

I also have a question, is Soren seventeen or older? Because he is in is sixth year, he has to prove his age, if he has identification paper or something, to the head of his house: Professor Travers and get permission from her before he can go to Diagon or Knockturn :P

I fixed the grammatical errors. Thank you for helping me! :closed eyes open smile:

Soren is older than seventeen, but he looks to be around nineteen. His identification papers that say he is nineteen. As for the reason that he is in his sixth year, he simply isn't very good with magic yet. Claudia was going to explain the information in red to Faeryn before they visited Diagon/Knockturn together, bringing his papers as proof.:csmile:

I was re-reading your post: Fandom - The Gathering of Death Eater Children , and I noticed a few grammatical errors.

~It is just like they fell asleep peacefully and their hearts stopped to beat.
Did you mean stopped beating?

~...I am still not used with Ravenna, the angel.
Did you mean not used to?

~A couple of weeks has passed since and I wonder if you have got any better.
Did you mean have gotten any better?

~ It was the painting he had done to her.
Did you mean done for her?

~The wizarding world belong to us now....
Did you mean belongs to us?

~Mi sure she will be fine with marrying you and bearing your child...
I'm sure she will be fine with marrying you and bearing your child...

I put my text in word, but it did not detect those errors lol. Anyway, I have fixed them 👍

By the way, I bet it is a new dish for every cooking with magic lesson, so Lily will basically mess up on every lesson until she goes on Christmas break, then I have planned a plot. Not revealing any spoilers hehe :P

But won't Elias think that Luna is being neglectful? I don't want her to lose her position as the teacher of Cooking with Magic. I don't want to know anything about your plot (I love surprises), but I just need to know if Luna is going to get into trouble? (And yes, a new meal for each lesson.))

Also, goodnight! I'll post tomorrow.

No, why should Luna be in trouble for this or lose her position? I had cooking and baking classes when I was in junior high school and it was mandatory. We had to cook and bake something at every lesson and we all got same recipes and instructions from our teacher, yet our dishes turned out differently. We had a new dish for every lesson. For example I made cinnamon buns, they turned out so small, while one boy in my class managed to make super big cinnamon rolls, ten times bigger than mine. Another example when we made pizza, my pizza turned out thin and dry and small, while the same boy who had made giant buns managed to make a big juicy pizza. It's all about having a talent. If you don't have it, it will take time until you know how to perform. I was clueless about how to cook rice porridge, how to make it sticky for making rice balls and how just steam the rice without making it to porridge, it took me 1-2 years until I figured it out the different kinds and make it perfect, how much rice, salt and water I need for each kind. When I started to bake muffins, the first ones I made turned out so dry that my parents put it out for the birds to eat and I did follow a recipe. It took me several attempts to make juicy fluffy muffins. My mom can make a perfect sponge cake with a smooth top, while I, after having been doing sponge cakes so many times by following recipes, still end up with a sponge cake with an uneven and scratched top. When I made ramen the first time, the noddles became too mushy and the dish way too spicy.

So when Lily mess up on every new recipe or doesn't make anything perfect the first time, it is pretty normal. 😆

Now you can handle your Saturday, Sept. 8th plans your next post!

I'm still excited about the dragon thing that Alexander was handling.
And why Macnair got the 'Lovers' card and all of the other cards.
And a bunch of other stuff because you're so fun and you always have amazing surprises for me to read!

In your last post, there were a few grammatical errors:

~They may laugh all they want know...
Did you mean: They may laugh all they want now...?

~Lily read the instructions sheets at least five times, making sure she understood what she need to do. I need to cook the pasta with salt and water in one pot and in another pot I shall prepare the sauce according to the instructions.

Should the red sentence be slanted to show that it's Lily's thought?

~ The tiger is much more polite and respectful than Dante...He thought after the tiger had left.

Should the red sentence be slanted to show that it's August's thought?

~Miss Fairbrook and mr Garnett.
Correction: Miss Fairbrook and Mr. Garnett.

~But if they are the same species as her, why did they enrol at Hogwarts to learn magic while Celeste's master could have taught them?
The word enroll is missing an 'L'.

~In case of Dante or the tiger returns, I will have my letter ready...
Remove the red word, or add the word 'if' instead of 'of'.

~Lily had tried her best to follow the instructions, yet she had overcooked the pasta to that extent that it almost had become mushy and too salty.
Lily had tried her best to follow the instructions, yet she had overcooked the pasta to that extent that it almost became mushy and too salty.

~She had been putting on several alarm spells to track on both the pasta and the sauce while cooking, checking and tasting if it was bland or too salty or spicy, but still she was failed to make it perfect.
Remove the red word, or add 'had' instead of 'was'.

~But it is a difficult to do that outside the classroom when I don't have any lessons.
Remove the red word.

Stupid Word Document! I wish there was a program that actually caught everything we needed it to!

I can't get Grammarly, but I've seen too many ads on YouTube about it. My Dad says that it isn't a good program to download, even if it might be helpful. I don't remember his reasons, but he disapproved my request to download it.

I've tried searching for other programs, but he disapproved those as well. For now, I'm stuck with stupid Word Document.

Well, I have Grammarly as an app on my chrome web browser now, it corrects my error and grammar mistakes while writing here, that I do not need to use Word 😁 My word program is being tricky sometimes, it switches back to Swedish and I have to switch it on English every time I need to do spell-check. If you do not find any errors in my coming posts, then perhaps your dad should reconsider it 😆

Your last post was amazing; it only had one error:

~I guess she must be an overly sweet and caring mother that she must be present here whenever something concerns her son..."

Remove the " because the character is thinking, not speaking.

"Maybe a mad scientist?" that was funny! And how Avery and Macnair just invited themselves to the table! And before that, Lily seriously confessed that she was trying to get revenge? What if someone else had been listening? 👏

I guess Grammarly is just as effective as the commercials say it is.

If anything you have planned has to do with my characters, please tell me things like 'Rosaleya has to be in the Great Hall for breakfast on September 10th and Soren and Athena should be somewhere else.' so that I don't mess up your plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back