• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
My brother...

- invented the 'eel water' trap. I was just going to make both water traps identical to the one that 6 died in.
- chose the routes and deaths for everyone except: the mafia guys (but he did switch 12's and 11's weapons from rapiers to bats), the first ten people that died, the detective, and the policeman (27), and the people that died from poisoned water, and the congresswoman
- switched 4 and 5's spiked bats for swords before they left the starting point since they'd be more comfortable using them
- was against the Russian having a chain sickle, since it would be too difficult for him to handle, but I insisted, because I wanted some ridiculously rare weapons so everyone wasn't just using swords and spears, which my brother insisted were more functional and thus would be the most popular
- wanted to use human-sized mechs, and guns, but I said 'melee weapons only so they don't win too easily'
- put an additional 'half can pass' at the north exit
- made the south exit fake
- had the warlord and general take multiple weapons because they're the smarter ones
- had them NOT have a showdown and just leave together because of a mutual respect, whereas I wanted them to kill each other
- the Yakuza ambush at the end was actually my idea, he said 'have them just leave', but that was before he placed the additional 'half can pass' at the north exit, and when I asked him what to do with the siblings afterwards, he said 'whatever, just have 'em leave'
- wanted to let the bartender go free, but I wanted Nova to have him, so I just put our conversation into the role play almost word for word as Soren and Rosaleya's when they're discussing if it's unfair or not
- told me about army guys digging up land mines, and the conversation about that was also put in, word for word, between Soren and Rosaleya
- changed the bartender's weapon from nothing (I thought he would be too scared) to a spear or halberd, and I chose a spear, so he could poke people at long range instead
- changed one 'slave trader' to a Female Human Rights Activist/Slave Trader, which is even darker than I thought to make it
- insisted on giving them unpoisoned water canteens, at the start, and only poisoning the refills, because "if you're stupid enough to not ration your water, you deserve to die', whereas I wanted to poison all the water because the collars made it so they didn't need water *laughs in sadism*
- helped me design the dragon room (how large they were, how they worked, and how long it would take to die from it/turn to ash from it) (like Dante, he wanted to use real dragons, but I said that the villains might hurt them and that the point was to make a non-magical maze, basically the conversation between Nova, Dante, and Celeste happened between us. He also wanted to use "human-sized, fire-breathing Godzilla mechs" instead of dragons that came from the ceiling, so "they can fight them head on with their swords...as soon as you walk into the room, its gun-arms shoot your legs so you can't run, then they flame-torch you to death while shooting you, and as they're shooting you, they're laughing in the 'saw voice' " (He hasn't watched SAW yet, he's not allowed, but he's seen memes of the SAW laugh)
- described how the non-eel electric water would be designed to shock the victim to death via generators
- added one female policeman, doctor, judge, fbi and cia agent, and congress member, whereas I wanted to make them all males. He pointed out that that's not how it works and how there are evil people of both gender. "Equal rights", he said. I also only wanted to add one doctor, but he said there would be at least two corrupt doctors in the mix
- decided to make 4 and 5 friends instead of two random male rogue spies
- decided to make the Yakuza guys a family instead of just three random members
- pointed out that not everyone would run for the paths as soon as they opened, some staying to strategize and 'form alliances'
- pointed out that more than one person would accidentally end up back at 'start'
- changed more that I cannot recall at the moment

"So basically 80% of this post" - Brother, 2020

I did his chores for two days straight in return for all his help, and did whatever he wanted in our free time for a few days to thank him. We made this list together, so this is whatever both of us could remember.

Awww you're such a sweet sister.

Here are my opinions and comments regarding your post and my post:

-I am glad that you did not use the flesh-eating Ghouls from Tokyo Ghoul, as they do not belong here when we have a Harry Potter setting with Harry Potter kind of ghouls.
- I am surprised your brother did not suggest any of the villains be a terrorist member. Anyway, it was fun reading the Amazing Maze, imagining the scene in front of me with opera music in the background xD
- Such misunderstandings, Alastair does not know why Aislinn vomited at certain places and he does not even ask her, not trying to communicate with her. He just assumes that Aislinn won't like this or that thing based on what he just sees. That's one thing that makes me dislike him. He does not even try to talk with her but instead distances himself from her. If a couple cannot communicate with each other, then what's the use of being together? Further, another thing that I do not like about Alastair is that it seems he cannot accept her flaws but expect her to be flawless. That's not going to work in a relationship if she accepts all his flaws but he does not accept hers. It has become like a one-sided relationship.
- Dante is being so annoying and I am glad he is not sitting at the same table with Celeste and August. I pity Eric.
- I do not understand what happened with the yakuza siblings. Did they not reach the exit and survive? If no, how did they die, I didn't quite catch that.
- August will not notice when Dante glares at him, because he is being too busy to enjoy the show with Celeste.
- Btw: August is not familiar with Arabic or Muslim leaders. Since you have only mentioned the demon dressed as a sheikh, without giving further description (there are Arabic leaders who are called sheikh and has special dresscode (which are totally unrelated to the religion, only related to being Arabic) and then there are like 20-30 different Muslim groups, just like there are different Christian groups, and each group's sheikh wear their different head-dress, they do not wear the same., so to describe it from August perspective, I am going to refer to the demon as someone in an odd costume with long robes.
- When Pegah says: ”Sure, unless if you are half-focusing on what I am telling you because of thinking of someone special, hehe. Tell me, did you enjoy dancing with him?” Pegah is referring to Flynn, while Lily misunderstands and thinks Pegah is asking her if she enjoyed her dance with Stefan.

He did suggest that some villains should be terrorist members, but I didn't want to put them in there. Maybe next time.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear about the Yakuza siblings. Let me explain: they made it to the end together after the Dad fell into the pit trap. Someone bet on the Dad, so he was put in the cage. The woman that won the bet for the Dad, dressed as a bunny girl and named Ms. Sterling, chose what to do with him, since it was her right: she chose to return him to the place where he was before he was captured. In his case, it was at the entrance of the yakiniku restaurant, hence why he was sitting next to his wife by the time the siblings came back from the bathroom. Now, the siblings reached the exit, realized it was a 'half can pass', and backtracked to the 'death pools'. Since the water vortexes were concealed with path-colored fabrics, they took a bunch of those covers off and returned to the 'half can pass'. They hid right next to the door on either side, ambushed the detective and mafia member (12), killed them both, and left together. Since their prize for escaping was their lives, and since no one had bet on them (like the warlord and general who returned to the cage since they'd qualified for 'win' bets), they returned to the place where they were before they were captured: the yakiniku restaurant. Vinny is in charge of returning villains to the place where they were, in time, before they were captured, so that's why Daichi had oil from the meat on his hands instead of blood. It's like time travel, but one-way. Now, they still have memories of what happened, because Vinny's power allows for people who time travel to still remember what happened instead of forgetting everything. Did my explanation make sense?

The 'flesh eating ghouls' will be restricted to background characters. Demons who are that type (a 'ghoul') will simply take their 'winnings' to go and eat it elsewhere. I won't be graphic about it again since it grosses you out. It's probably a phase of mine that I'll outgrow...or something.

A type of toxic lover is called 'The Idealist'. Alastair is this type. They expect their lovers to be perfect in order to deserve their love. If they are not, they lose interest. A common reason for this is because the 'idealist' has often gone through so much emotional pain in their past that anything less than their ideal love feels unacceptable to them, even if they don't realize that's why they're losing interest in someone. There's also another reason why Alastair distanced himself from Aislynn after seeing those faults in her, but that's for the same reveal as the reveal that tells which lady he's in love with.

Eric is like me watching a movie with by brother (Dante is acting like my brother). If he's already seen the movie/anime/whatever or read spoilers, he tells me about them either before the viewing or right before or as the thing is happening on screen. It's very annoying so I secretly nicknamed him 'The Spoiler King'. Now, if he wants to watch something with me he's already watched/read spoilers for, I say 'if you say one spoiler, I'll cover my ears and leave and I'll watch it alone'. And he believed me after the first four times. Sometimes he's very stubborn about accepting the fact that I won't continue watching it with him like some forgiving idiot, but it's his fault, and I make sure he knows that. The beauty of something are in the surprise/shock value, and I love suspense and mystery so for him to ruin that, and talk too much is just unacceptable.

I didn't specify about what type of sheikh dress because I didn't want to. I'm aware that there are many, but I didn't know there were that many. Just pick whichever dress you first imagined, and that's the one he's wearing. *Shrugs*. I'd have to do research to find out which ones are named what and then describe it, which is too much work for a character that's going to be seen once and soon forgotten. 😁

Comments Section:

Awww....Melody's so cute! Daydreaming during the event, with such adorable daydreams!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August's idea about the Red Caps beating up 1 and 2 was hilarious! If he knew the challenge was to not use magic to make the maze, he would have a difficult time coming up with better ideas for traps, I'm sure. And his evil smile to Celeste was perfect!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I would've been confused over the misunderstanding between Lily over Stephan and Flynn, so good thing I read your comments first!

I don't think I have said that flesh-eating ghouls are gross, and I actually enjoyed watching Tokyo Ghoul.

Only erotic and love scenes in movies grosses me out. I even find kissing scenes disgusting to watch, depends what kind of kisses they share.

Realizing that Alastair is an idealist, he is no longer my ideal #1 man anymore. I thought the common reason he is an idealist lover is because of his mother brought him to be perfect with no flaws, not allowing him to be imperfect.

Yeah, now I remember I wrote that part, yes disgusting, but that won't make to throw up or lose my appetite. I find drinking blood to be disgusting, yet I have a vampire character. When something grosses me out, then it means it makes me lose my appetite. Not sure if I explained the difference good enough. For me, "gross" has a much stronger meaning than just "disgusting".

So the Yakuza members survived the maze and got back to their usual life then...I thought everyone was going to die in that maze 😆

My dad is almost the same. He can reveal one or two spoilers, but most of the time he literary talks with the movie: asks a lot of questions about the movie and expects you to know what's gonna happen, why this or that his happening and repeats aloud what happens in the movie. For example, if the main character slips on a slippery road and falls and breaks the legs, dad will be like: oh he broke his legs! I can only watch movies with mom, otherwise, I watch movies alone, especially if it's horror. I and my brother have different tastes in movies, so we never watch anything together.

My last post was short because I'm not sure where Celeste and Reign are going to be in a few minutes. After I'm certain where they're going, I'll post where my other characters go in my next post, that way everyone can move together.

Also, August has to spend a bit more time with her tonight for the last test. Please make him accept to go on a walk with her instead:

I cannot tell him that he could simply wish for those things...and Asmodeus said it has to be tonight, no matter what. So..."I'd like to take a walk with you for a bit, then." Celeste replied with a nod. She stood, taking hold of his dominant hand with both of hers and giving it a gentle, playful tug.

Alright, then he can go and bring a small suitcase if he is going to stay at her place for tonight. He is not that kind of wishful person, he would find it ridiculous to wish for simple things such as a toothbrush or night robes. No one will stop him if he just goes to Hogwarts to grab a few things from his office, because no one requires him to be there for Cattermole's case, since he is just a professor in a subject that has nothing to do with the case. And with magic, it would only take a few seconds to pack a small suitcase. You have not added that part about taking a walk in the main RP thread, so I do not how to respond to that.

I won't add that part in...or should I? How should we handle this now? Should Celeste ask him to 'please reconsider'? Or...should I add that part in and he'll change his mind on the walk and decide to stay the night at her home? Or should you edit his part so that he agrees?

You're really good with things like this.

If Celeste is inviting him over to her place tonight, then why can't she allow him just to fetch his small suitcase before they go to her place? He is going to stay over the night because he has agreed to it. However, he just wants to grab his night robes, toothbrush, comb and cologne, and one spare attire, before going over to her place. And in return, he wants to invite her to his place another weekend.

What in this do you want him to reconsider? 😂

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought August was saying: 'yes, but not tonight because I need a few days of preparation to pack and stuff', not 'yes, tonight's fine just let me pack first'. Sorry x10!

When Athena, the masked student, and Soren returns, they have to go through the gates, in other words, like a checkpoint where Quinn stops them before they can enter. Since students are not allowed to walk on their own anymore, you have to stop them there and wait till I write my next post. And Rosaleya cannot return or you will blow up their cover and causing big problems for Rosaleya and her friends. All of the other students including the one personating Rosaleya got hot chocolate with sleep potion.

That took me way longer than I thought it would! I was a bit slow tonight because ultra-descriptive posts take me much longer than usual ones. Sorry for the delay!

August has to take it seriously. He can't somehow know that it's a test. The syringe was a vitamin shot. Celeste is faking to observe August's reactions. Asmodeus isn't an angel, he's a demon who's performing the test with Celeste. They're all in Hell right now, in the area of Asmodeus's home where he usually questions sinners. Damien's illusion magic makes:

the room feel hot
the sulfur smell
the slime on the tiles
the darkness in the room
the poor ventilation
the binds holding them to the chairs

In reality, the room is properly lit, ventilated, clean, and they're not tied up, etc. Asmodeus and Damien are trying their best to make August feel uncomfortable and uneasy. There is no way for him to understand that those are illusions without someone telling him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soren sent a replacement for himself as well to Hogwarts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rick Sanchez's 'peace among worlds' pose is him smiling while both hands have their middle fingers extended. He taught an alien race that that's how humans say 'peace among worlds' in sign language, so whenever he visits them he enjoys that. Also, he taught them that an even more respectful alternative to 'thank you' is 'f@(k you'.
Happy Tree Friends, Hazbin Hotel, and Owl House are all cartoons, but Athena wished for them to be anime posters. So every character looks like they're from an anime. I looked up cute pictures of the Happy Tree Friends characters as anime characters and I liked the idea.

Last edited:
Oh the syringe again, okay you just gave me a fricking idea now, Merlin Merlin Merlin.

tenor.gif

But, August cannot enter Hell if he has not drunk the special potion. And as a human, he has not died yet to be able to leave Earth or stay as a ghost.
If he has entered hell with such ease, you are giving the wizard community the opportunity to cross realms with ease and that should not be the case.
If you have made an ambush to transfer him to Hell, when he did not drink the potion, it will make demons overpowered on Earth, meaning that they can just take muggles or wizards against their will to cross realms without the potion. Demons can use magic to kidnap muggles and transfer them around on earth, just as you did with the villains. But to enter hell the price is drinking that special potion. So I assume it was an ambush at the place they got to and that as the entire set is a tangible illusion at the same place, it can be possible that someone is personating Asmodeus for this test because August entering Hell is impossible since he did not drink the potion and he did not die.

You do not need to change anything in your post, since nothing of it mentions that he entered Hell.

I'm sorry I didn't explain that part: for the ambush itself, Damien gave them the illusion that the 'world's lights had turned off', and then another demon simply used a magic spell to make Celeste and August go unconscious. Then, the Seven Deadly Sins potion for getting into Hell was injected into their arms. And that's how they're in Hell. Does that make sense?

Okay, that sounds better, then I assume that his belongings were left on Earth. He always carries on his wand, like inside his suit jacket, since he can enter with his clothes on, then his wand is with him.

If I make him faint during the action, can he return to Earth?

No. You return to Earth when the potion's time runs out or when you drink another potion to return you immediately. In August's case, he's gotten a dose of the twenty-four hour potion, so he won't be going back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back