• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I found another RP, and I just finished writing the opening post for it. My brother and I laughed while reading it, and we both found it entertaining. Are you interested in reading it?

I am finally done with my post.
And I am going to explain some things related to it. As you already know, August is a hinedere and he can do smoke manipulation. He does not know that it's a test or that he is in hell. He does not believe in angels or demons like Christians for example. Wizards and witches are pagans and they do not celebrate Christmas because of the birth of the prophet Jesus. They celebrate Christmas for another reason, namely, The mid-winter feast. So, of course, August is being very sarcastic towards Asmodeus, mocking him. The syringe, the plastic chairs, all the talk about angels and their laws, Asmodeus threat about using cursed blades to chop off his limbs that can only be healed with angelic magic, are laughable in August's ears. It makes August think that Asmodeus is a delusional amateur wizard who is trying to take revenge for Potter and his friends and that he is only able to overpower Celeste, because she is not a witch, and resort to muggle methods such as the syringe for instance. August strongly believes wizards and witches are the highest beings on Earth. Imagine the scenario of the muggle police capturing Lord Voldemort using today's modern weapons.

When August used apparition to save Celeste, he does not get far. They appeared in someone's garden somewhere in Hell. I was about to have him faint because of the splinching pain, but I decided against that. Since wizards can not use some wizarding magic against demons, like Aveda Kedavra does not work against demons, then it's likewise, some demonic power does not work with wizards and cannot heal his splinching. Anything caused by wizarding magic can only be healed by wizarding magic. Because I want him to remain with his pain and suffer until he returns to Hogwarts, it is very crucial from my next RP post and I want him to remember the syringe and everything that happened, it is also very crucial for my planned post for some misleading plot.

Okay. That's awesome! I'm happy August passed the test! Asmodeus would totally let him escape if he worked for it and made sure to take Celeste, so that's perfect! Epic roast from August by the way! My jaw dropped. Good idea for him to splinch since he was hurrying and didn't have a specific definition in mind.

I have one question: when the professor says 'We will also go through your muggle items if you have any and help you to send them home as well.' does that include Athena's dirty manga collection, since those are Muggle items, or just her laptop?

Oh, another question: When you say the Ministry is monitoring the students now, are they monitoring the real Soren and Rosaleya or the fakes? If possible, I'd prefer to have the Ministry monitor the fakes, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Is it? I hope so.

Also I need Athena to do something tonight involving magic, but it doesn't harm anyone. If she just uses her memory-altering magic, since it's demonic magic, can it fly under the radar?

(I did not miss your question, I just took my time writing them)

I have one question: when the professor says 'We will also go through your muggle items if you have any and help you to send them home as well.' does that include Athena's dirty manga collection since those are Muggle items or just her laptop?

They will go through everything they have. Aislinn will not only check Cattermole's cellphone, but also every muggle items other students possess.

Oh, another question: When you say the Ministry is monitoring the students now, are they monitoring the real Soren and Rosaleya or the fakes? If possible, I'd prefer to have the Ministry monitor the fakes, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Is it? I hope so.

Unfortunetaly, they can only monitor the enrolled students. Only Raven will be able to monitor the fake ones. No one knows they are fakes. If Soren and Roseleya are found out, the staff will believe that they had two others disguise as them with polyjuice potion so that they both could play hooky

Also, I need Athena to do something tonight involving magic, but it doesn't harm anyone. If she just uses her memory-altering magic, since it's demonic magic, can it fly under the radar?

Ooo, do you want her to dig her own grave? Even if it is harmless memory altering magic, she will be caught red-handed and put under suspicion or in the worse case, getting locked up together with Cattermole. The professors are expecting all students to go to sleep tonight, hence why they gave everyone hot chocolate with the sleeping draught. Of course, it was not against their own will, as Mulciber revealed the students were aware of drinking something that contains sleep draught. If someone is up in the middle of the night performing magic, then that will be very suspicious. Since it's demonic magic, they will just catch the sign of someone performing magic and on who she performed the magic, but not what kind of magic she did.
But aside the monitoring, isn't Raven watching now after the incident? I think that Luna would probably ask her to watch.

Unfortunately, they can only monitor the enrolled students.

So if Real Soren and Real Rosaleya use magic, will the Ministry know it's the real them, outside Hogwarts? And when Fake Soren and Fake Rosaleya use magic within Hogwarts, will the Ministry count it as the real them using magic?

Ooo, do you want her to dig her own grave?

Nope. 😁😁😁

Even if it is harmless memory altering magic, she will be caught red-handed and put under suspicion or in the worse case, getting locked up together with Cattermole.

Yeah...that's what I don't want! *Laughs* I asked in case there was some sort of loophole in the new rules/monitoring methods that I missed.

But aside the monitoring, isn't Raven watching now after the incident? I think that Luna would probably ask her to watch.

Yes! *Slaps forehead* I should've thought of that as well! Thank you! *Facepalms with a grin at how silly I was being*

They will notice that Soren and Rosaleya are using magic outside Hogwarts, whether its demonic or wizarding magic. If it's wizarding magic they will know exactly what they did. But if it is demon magic, they will just feel it as magic but not knowing exactly what they did. Further on, you once said that the demonic places on Earth are hidden from humans. So I assume that just like the wizarding world is hidden from the muggle world, the demonic world is hidden from from both the wizarding and muggle worlds. So as long as Rosaleya and Soren remain in the demonic area on Earth, none from the wizarding world can track them down, even if they perform magic. Because the fakes cannot be monitored because of not being enrolled, the Ministry cannot count it as the real ones using magic.
They will just come to the conclusion that Soren and Rosaleya are playing hooky, but will wait with resolving that issue after the Christmas holidays. They do not know if the real ones will be coming back, but since they cannot track them down, they can only send away the fake ones at the start of the holidays, just to keep the whole incident secret from the media and the other students.

Btw, he looks like Sebbe-chan 😮🤭
D6B2EEA554E4DC650212CAACC60C3EF82B166B31

Athena sends them a message via that item thing they use, I forgot what it is called, Tamagotchi? and tell them about everything Mulciber told her, so they are careful not to use any magic as long as the fakes are at Hogwarts. They can perform magic under the holidays because the fake ones have left Hogwarts. And Rosaleya and Soren have to return to Hogwarts with the Hogwarts Express, so they need to know that too.

Two more questions:

- As long as Athena tells them and the fakes perform as the real ones normally would and the fakes leave on the holidays and the real ones return, no one will know?
- Can the fakes still use magic in demonic areas only?

Last edited:
It's alright, it's better to ask too much than not asking at all 😀

- As long as Athena tells them and the fakes perform as the real ones normally would and the fakes leave on the holidays and the real ones return, no one will know?
Exactly, no one will ever know.
I do not understand this question. Since the fake ones are not enrolled in the school system, whether they use magic at the school or outside the school, on muggle, wizarding or demonic areas, no one will know. They can use magic anywhere. I suppose only Raven will notice/sense them using magic at the school. Now I have a question as well: Can Raven distinguish between the fake and the real?

Sorry, using the words 'fake' and 'real' so many times with all those questions made me accidentally write 'fakes' instead of 'real ones' in that sentence! So sorry! So my question should've been:

- Can the real ones still use magic in demonic areas only?

Also, Raven will not be able to distinguish them unless she knows them personally. Then, she'd be able to see things like: a difference in the way they act/think, the way they eat their foods, etc. Unless she reads their minds for an extended period of time and finds out that occasionally they think about the real versions, she won't know.

I actually gave you the answer to that question before you asked it. If Soren and Rosaleya use magic in the demonic area, the Ministry will know, but they won't be able to track them down since the demonic world is hidden from humans.

Nova had set up a tattered blanket over a rugged table with some sticks: a puppet theater. He connected strings to abandoned dolls to make marionette-like puppets, and put on a play for the children that'd stopped to watch. Some of their parents maneuvered the busy market streets, and others had no parents at all, due to being abandoned or running away. Whatever their backgrounds, Nova's puppet theater shows brought them joy. Today's puppet show had three dolls: a dragon with his button eyes pulled out, a village girl with her hair pulled out, and a handsome prince doll that was so dirty one could scarcely tell if he was supposed to be a prince or a pauper.

Charlie played a lute nearby to accompany the story.

"Oh, help me, help me!" Nova used a funny old man's voice for the dragon, making it turn its head side to side as if looking for something. "I cannot find my pearl! Can someone help me?" The dragon looked around some more, and called louder "Help me, help me! I cannot find my pearl! If only my voice could reach the village down below. Oh...my throat isn't what it used to be." The dragon coughed a bit. He began his call again.

"Help me, help me! I cannot find my pearl!" A girl in the audience chanted along with him. She chanted it with him again, joined by another girl this time. Two more girls joined in, and soon the village girl puppet walked up to the dragon.

"Here it is." The village girl puppet offered the dragon a white marble that'd been lying right beside his feet all along: his magic pearl. "Why do you need this pearl, dragon?" Nova spoke in a funny high pitched voice for the girl. He tried his best to not make her voice annoying, but it was tempting.

"I cannot see. A greedy human stole my eyes a long time ago and sold them on the market." The dragon replied. "That pearl is all that's left of my power now. I cannot defend myself if it's not resting in between my horns."

"Do you want me to put it back for you?" The village girl asked.

"That would be most appreciated." The dragon bowed its head for the girl, and she put the marble back between his horns. "Ahh...much better. What's your name?"

"Celeste."

"Would you like some wine, Celeste?"

"I cannot drink wine. Mother says I'm too young."

The dragon looked around dramatically. "Is she here now?"

"No." Celeste laughed. "I don't want any, thank you."

"Then..." The dragon put one claw to his chin in thought. "...are you hungry?"

"Very much so." Celeste nodded.

"Maybe I can offer you a nice human to eat? They're quite tasty." The dragon said in a mischevious voice.

"No, thank you." Celeste replied bravely. "Do you have any cakes?"

The audience laughed. The segway from humans to cake had been done quite comically.

"What are cakes?" The dragon asked.

Celeste explained.

"Oh, I have tons of those." The dragon replied. "It would be nice to get rid of them."

Nova set the puppets down for a moment, and grabbed a bag lying near the theater. He handed a slice of cake to every child in the audience. He had managed to steal the type with frosting this time. Then, he returned to the theater and continued the play.

"Why do you have so many?" Celeste asked, looking around the corner of the stage. Nova made it sound like she had a full mouth when she spoke.

"I collect all manner of things. I do not know if they are all valuable, so I have to always collect to keep my keep warm." The dragon advanced towards the Celeste as he spoke, blocking her exit.

Celeste looked past the dragon with a dramatic gulp.

A few of the boys in the audience laughed.

"Will you keep...me?" Celeste asked.

"No, you're only valuable to me when you're free. A free spirit is much more interesting than any of this shiny stuff anyway. But I heard some humans value gold more than their children. Do you want some? You can take as much as you can carry, my dear." The dragon replied.

"Take the gold!" One boy in the audience yelled to Celeste.

"Take it over many times!" Another yelled.

"Bring a barrel!" Another yelled.

"Go back until there's no more gold!" Another yelled.

"Share it with your family!" A girl said, immediately receiving strange looks from the boys who'd been yelling to take it.

"I'll take some gold." Celeste replied to the dragon. "Because I want an elixir to grow some lovely hair."

"I like you the way you are." The dragon patted her bald head with his tail. "A bald head is very attractive to a dragon."

A bunch of the boys in the audience went "oooooooh". The girls gave them sour faces.

"What does hair do for you?" The dragon asked.

"Whenever I meet a man in the village, he always runs away because I'm ugly."

"Then he is not the right man for you."

"But I think I'm ugly. I can't even bear my reflection in the water."

"Fine, fine...go buy your elixir. But you must promise to bring any man you want to marry here before you marry him."

"Why?"

"Do not question the wise dragon. Promise me."

Celeste promised, and Nova turned her around and moved her up and down while making footstep noises with his mouth. He slowly slid the dragon out of sight, giving the impression she was walking away. "Excuse me, I'll buy one elixir." Celeste said to an invisible salesman.

Nova lowered the curtain, and stuck two straws of wheat into her head to make blonde braids. Once all three dolls were in the theater, he raised the curtain again.

"Hello, human. Tell me, do you love this girl?" The dragon asked the prince.

"Yes, we-we're in love!" The prince stuttered a bit, uneasy in the dragon's presence.

"Would you fight a dragon for this girl?" The dragon asked.

"Dragon!" Celeste exclaimed. "Don't fight him! We're in love!"

"Y-yes I would!" The prince clearly thought the dragon was bluffing.

"Well, then-" the dragon gently picked Celeste up with his tail, and set her down behind him. "-if you can hold her hand, I will let you marry her."

"But dragon, we're in love!" Celeste insisted.

"Go on. Pass me." The dragon said to the prince, ignoring Celeste. "Do you see that pearl over there?" He pointed to the white marble with his tail. "It's my magical pearl. Without my eyes and my pearl, I am powerless. The peal is very important to me...priceless...but I'm leaving it there to even the odds. Begin the test."

The children leaned in when a tense silence followed.

The prince looked from the dragon to the pearl. The dragon was blind, and powerless. What better odds could he hope for? The prince turned towards the magic pearl, and the dragon lowered one wing to give the princess a clear view of the prince's actions.

"Don't touch his pearl!" A girl from the audience yelled.

"No! Don't take it!" One boy yelled.

"It's a trap!" Another yelled.

The prince ignored everyone and reached for the pearl, and the dragon leaned his head forward. "Roar!" Nova boomed, and Charlie sprinkled red powder all over the prince.

"No, I'm being burnt! The fire! Noooooooo!" The prince collapsed atop the pearl, covered in red powder. The children in the audience cheered.

"You were not in love!" The dragon told Celeste. "He loved the pearl more than he loved you!"

"He would've left me for a pearl if I'd married him!" Celeste huffed.

The audience laughed.

"Do you want me to put the pearl back in for you?" Celeste asked.

"No, thank you, dear." The dragon replied.

Celeste left, promising to bring the next man she fell in love with to the dragon to perform the test again. This time, Celeste was the one who left the stage and the focus was on the dragon. When he was alone, the dragon sang to himself...

"When the gold runs out and the cakes grow mold,
I'll be here, I will not grow old.
I'll search for things that are bound to last,
to fill the void of my empty past.
My heart grew cold, my eye sockets decayed,
But my pearl's shine will never fade.
So with this fake pearl I'll perform my test,
to find a treasure for my Celeste."

The dragon turned around to display another white pearl even shinier than the other tucked behind his ear for the audience. The pearl that'd been 'falling out' was a fake. The dragon looked off into the distance for one emotional moment, then feasted on the charred remains of the prince in a loud, humorous way.

The audience laughed again.

Nova lowered the curtain, took the prince doll off the stage, and lifted it again a few seconds later.

"They all left me for the pearl." Celeste sighed to the dragon. "I didn't think it would take this long after I got my hair."

"It may take you many years to find a treasure." The dragon replied. "Do not rush."

"Or maybe...I already have." Celeste replied, hugging the dragon.

And the dragon looked at the audience, and shrugged, wrapping his wings around Celeste.

The children cheered, and Nova closed the curtain for the final time.

Nova stood and walked around the stage. "Today, I'm going to give you Celeste and the dirty prince." He held up the two dolls for the children who gathered around him.

"What about the dragon?" One boy asked.

"Yes, the dragon!" One girl agreed.

"The dragon is my favorite." Another girl nodded.

"The dragon is mine. I need him for the shows." Nova replied.

"Aww..." Nearly all the children said.

One boy tried to steal the dragon from Nova without him noticing; he felt a slight tug on it.

"I respect your cunning." Nova replied, pulling the dragon closer to him and the boy with it. "But I can't let you do that."

Suddenly, someone emptied an entire bucket of animal blood onto Nova, and some of it splashed on nearby children. The children knew to scatter immediately. The orphans and runaways knew the back alleys like no one else. The others returned to their parents quite easily, as if they felt a magnetic pull to lead them. Nova turned around to face the baker's son. He'd smashed Nova's 'puppet theater' with his bare hands in the time it took him to wipe the animal blood off his face with his sleeve.

"Hi." Nova grinned, not the least bit bothered. He could make another theater.

"I don' won' yer witchcraft stories 'round 'ere." The man growled in a gruff voice. "Dragons 'nd magic n' the lyke. And I donn' want yer stealin' cakes from mah father's bakereh."

"Sorry." Nova smiled. "They were so hungry and you guys weren't sharing!" He gave the man a raspberry.

The man grabbed Nova's collar. "The price fer' stealin' 'round 'ere's ur 'and."

Nova saw the jagged dagger in the man's hand.

The man grabbed Nova's hand, and Nova aimed a sharp kick at the man's groin. While the man was temporarily frozen in pain, Nova pulled his arm free and made a run for it, laughing all the while. "I'll give you my hand if you can catch me!" His laughter was mischevious and childish, like they were playing a game. "Come on!"

"Stop 'im! Thief!" The man groaned in pain. "Stop that thief!" He managed a few seconds later, much louder this time. The other villagers heard him, and the chase began.

Nova dodged as the other villagers tried to grab or trip him or block his path.

"More players!" Charlie laughed as well, running in front of Nova. He was faster at choosing the best path to safety, so Nova followed Charlie.

Nova ran straight down three streets, almost narrowly missing two chamberpots being dumped from higher floors. By the fourth street, he'd managed to widen the gap between him and his pursuers. He walked into a tavern, and slammed a bunch of coins on the table. "You didn't see anything?" He asks the barkeep, who nodded solemnly. Nova left out the back door, and continued walking at his leisure through the back streets, safe at last.

Sorry if I'm not able to reply soon. Whenever it's a holiday I have to spend time with my family, and of course deal with Leigh's demands and monologues even in 'nice mode'. *Sighs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back