• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Wow, that was a pretty detailed dream xD. I do not care about dreaming as long as I get enough sleep 😂 The worst is having paralysis dreams and it tires me off a lot because as soon as I wake up I force myself to stay awake for several hours, until sunrise. Thankfully I have not had any of this kind on a very long time phew. It is possible to control your dreams in real if you manage lucid dreaming, but it's not recommended because of its lot of risks. Sometimes I have managed to control my dreams without lucid dreaming. Every time I dream about dogs and the dog tries to attack me, I always jump up in the air in the dream and during that moment I immediately wake up.

You changed your avatar! Cute! This one is adorable, while the other one was very beautiful, serious and mature in my opinion. This one feels easier to talk to...I don't know how to put it.

Have you watched Castlevania? It's got three seasons, it's a cartoon that's written and animated like anime, it's about vampires, it has interesting villains and heroes, stellar voice acting, long dialogue scenes (I love long dialogue scenes that aren't boring!), and most importantly: cussing and gore! (Kidding...that's not the most important thing.) I just finished Season 2 on kisscartoon, and I thought you might like it as much as I do. I'm going to be watching Season 3 as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow), because one of my favorite characters on the 'villains' side lived after the huge battle at the end of Season 2, and I hope he won't disappoint me in Season 3. Halfway through Season 2 I stopped routing for the 'heroes' and ended up routing for him instead because I thought he was the coolest. I'll stop typing now before I reveal spoilers.

Last edited:
I want to share two funny videos with you 😂

70f601d8843ffbec72aa32f82ef7b7f0e6f0891f_hq.gif

No one is allowed to go out in Spain, so this man dresses as T-rex to hide himself to rush out to throw his garbage. 😂

I put off reading SubZero for a while so that I could binge a bunch of it in one go, and today was the binge day. This episode made me laugh because I love it when things like that happen. It was funny, and the way it was handled was so sweet and now I finally ship them.

That episode was too funny 😂

I have new recommendations, they are very fun to read:

Scorching Romance
Version Day and Night
Swimming Lessons for a mermaid

I read them all today!

My reviews:

Version Day and Night - I started reading it around mid-January, and I was going to wait until it got SUPER good before I recommended it to you. In my opinion, it's good now, but not amazingly awesome (and it has to be amazingly awesome for me to recommend it to you). I knew that thing they were hinting at in the beginning was probably something benign, and I think the cliche is funny when it's hinted at and it's actually something innocent. And I found the One Punch Man reference funny.

1585753184667.png

Scorching Romance - Boring. However, I've subscribed to it, and I will keep reading in the hopes that it gets more interesting.

Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid - I had it on my 'read-list' and I kept putting off reading it, and I finally decided to stop hesitating when you recommended it. It started off kind of boring, but I started liking it when they revealed that the sea witch was really nice and that her sisters were really supportive. I started loving it when I realized the guy that discovered her secret was actually really cute and sweet...I thought he was going to ruin everything for her, and that he was just acting nice to lower her guard, or maybe he'd blackmail her...like that jerk Jeff from Days of Hana.

1585818339134.png

This part reminded me of when my brother tries to cling to me because he's lonely and he thinks I get lonely like that too if I try to go a few minutes without human interaction.

And their interactions just kept getting cuter.

1585818537140.png

I can't just 'relax and float' and I want to punch whoever says it's easy in the stomach. I can struggle to do it, but it takes a lot of energy. I wish I could relax and do it, so this is very relatable!

1585823743672.png

So cute! Asmodeus said the same thing when I first started working out and my muscles were really sore. We tried eight different creams and ointments, and this one ended up being my favorite, and it still is:

3_ml.jpg

TRUE BEAUTY SPOILERS BELOW.

Suho's back (True Beauty)! Do you ship Jugyeong with Seojun? I think I asked you before, but I can't remember your answer. Even if I took a while to look it up, your opinion might've changed with the time that passed and the events that occurred within the webtoon.

I prefer to use Tiger Balm for easing pains and sore muscles. I also love the smell 😍 Both red and white smell so good, however, I prefer the white one more. If you have never tried it, be careful when buying it, because there are also faked tiger balms. Once my parents bought one that turned out to be fake and the smell was disgusting. The authentic one always has a strong smell that is similar to Vicks Menthol Candy 😍

edfa9509-b6c9-40d2-89c7-2ffece7bd31e.jpg

Honestly, I do not care who Jugyeong dates if it is Seojun or Suho. I know Suho knows how she looks like behind her make-up and that he would not care about her looks, he would still like her. I am hoping for when Seojun will see her without make-up and what his reaction would be like. I do not know if something like that will happen in the comic, but I hope it will happen 😆

How far did you reach in Scorching Romance? I find the comic more fun to read than comics by BintangPasca (Love me please) and Jessie Bae ( A Fox and A Bat).

Love Me Please was too boring to even finish, and I haven't read A Fox and a Bat. I read every page available of Scorching Romance, don't worry, I didn't judge it too quickly. The Unlovable Replacement episode I read today (I think it updated yesterday) was hilarious, and you were the one who recommended that to me...Your recommendations are still 9/10 (for every 10, I like 9 of them)!

One of the ones we tried was fake Tiger Balm, and that's why I hated it! I didn't know there were 'fake' and 'real' ones. Thank you for telling me. I hope to one day try the real one!

Will Vincent reply to Rosaleya in your next post? (I need to know so that I can ignore that part and write the rest of the interactions.)

I totally missed out Rosaleya's next sentences. I remember I read them before but yesterday I missed it. So I did some minor change at the end of my post.

Since Rosaleya confessed her love to Vincent and was hoping for a romantic relationship at that time at the Darkest Creature, but pushed him away and asked him to leave, when she apologizes about it now and tells him that she missed out to be friend with someone like him because of her actions back then, he thinks that she is apologizing for pushing him and kicking him out and that she regrets those actions now and wish to date with him. Hence his response to her now, Rosaleya did not make it clear if she is only interested in being friends as friends or if she still has a love interest for him.
It is as if you are blurring the line between friends and love relationships, like when Alastair had lunch with Aislinn in Venice, he toasted with her for becoming friends, but there was not an agreement about dating each other yet he chose to kiss her later at the theater the same day. It would have been one-sided love for Aislinn if he instead had acted as a friend throughout the day.

The only times you were clear about dating, was when Stephan asked Rosaleya out and then when Soren asked Rosaleya out when
Celeste wanted to have a love relationship with August from the start. It was crystal clear. Melody and Reign started to date without explaining it in words, because of their nature, they do not speak that much. Reign was looking for someone to date at the summer feast and Nova helped him by picking out Melody. So that was also clear.

I blurred the line for Alastair, because he isn't as in touch with his feelings as Soren is, so Alastair sometimes makes bad decisions based on his feelings alone, as he has done many times with Aislynn, including his decision to kiss her at the Theater.

For Rosaleya, she knows what she wants, but sometimes when she's nervous (like right now with Vincent), she has a difficulty putting her thoughts into words.

"He's a bit full of himself, isn't he?" <<. yes, he is full of himself, always. 😂 😂 😂

Spellcheck:

I have to leave soon after that as well, so I get to spent almost the entire party with her! Stephan tried his best not to allow his childish excitement to show, calmly smiling instead.
You mean spend?

"I was busy' too many times when he only had a part time job teaching karate at a nearby university." correct: part-time

He's waste the rest of his time dating >> He is wasting the rest...

Even while your in this annoying apologetic schoolgirl mode. correct: you're

"but I promise yo: You mean you, right?

When Jade sang 'It's now or never', he meant it like Elvis's song:

I don't know if it's that famous or not...I wanted to make sure that you got the reference. When I re-read my post just now, I started wondering if there was more than one song with 'It's now or never' in the lyrics, then I remembered another one, so I posted this.

I know Elvis. I even know that fangirls committed suicide when he died T_T and his weird hairstyle
But I would not get that reference. I used to work at two different telemarketing companies in the past, they never played his songs.
The radio does not play his songs. When I studied fashion design, we had music in the background, they never played his songs.
I think only a few who really like old music from his time would listen to him. The only time I heard a similar song was someone who had his style at the Swedish Eurovision contest.
But that's it :P He is not famous anymore. I remember Micheal Jackson and ABBA (Even ABBA is not famous anymore) and Indian movies from early childhood because that was what my parents enjoyed thirty years ago 😆 I do not like any of it anyway. Indian movies are too cheezy and boring for my taste. It's more fun to watch a sword fight lol. There's a video where two men with long hair and kimonos fly over the water and have a duel with swords, that scene is wow wow wow 😍 if I ever find that video, I will share it with you. It is from a movie, I forgot its name, so I need to dig it up.

I watched that movie but I can't remember the name of it! I wish I did!!! I've been searching for it for a while but I've had no luck! I just remember that it was frickin' awesome, and that the guys were hot, with long hair and sessy kimonos! It was all bright, with trees or something in the background.

And yeah, Indian movies (from my experience) suck!

I know a lot of old songs and artists because Asmodeus likes that type of music. ABBA, Elvis, Micheal Jackson, Psychedelic Furs, Weird Al, Journey, Rolling Stones, Depeche Mode, Sade, Bad English, Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Black Sabbath/Rainbow, Queen, Pat Benatar...

FIVE MINUTES LATER

...Phil Collins, The Police, John Waite-

"Stop typing!" Jade grabs my hands. "She gets it." He assures. "She...gets it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back