• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Watch the No Game No Life one, by the same user. Also my opinion on that anime:

No Game No Life IN 7 MINUTES

It was originally also uploaded by Gigguk, but it was reuploaded by Phu Giang because I don't care why. I think a lot of Gigguk's videos are funny. It you ever have the misfortune of watching Darling in the Franxx or Re:Zero, you'll find his 'in minutes' videos on those anime to be funny as well, but I don't recommend watching those unless you've watched the anime (don't watch those anime, they suck). I like Attack on Titan (not enough to put on my Top 10 anime list though, but I still found his 'in minutes' video on Attack on Titan to be hilarious since it did point out some mistakes and things I wish weren't there in the anime.

Asmodeus also showed me this today:

You Can Do Anything - Saturday Night Live

It has one or two bad words, so I can't post it here. I found it to be a wonderful parody of the dumbest parts of American society today.

Last edited:
I will check these later. I was planning to finish my post sometime this week, but I am not feeling well. My paternal grandmother got infected by corona and is now being treated at the hospital, but her situation has worsened.

c2fb63eeb43394b3445f354caa1882ef_anime-female-character-anime-manga-thumb-signal-know-your-meme-_600-532.jpeg

Finally, I am done. It took me extra time because I had lost my post earlier and I had to write it from scratch. I began to write here but I just left it in this box without clicking on post reply. It saves automatically, and the text remains as long as I am logged in here, but the site logs me out once a month and I have to log in again. When the site logs me out, my text vanishes from this box. 😑

So to explain my post. August does not hear or register this: "Luckily, this curse brings me no physical pain. However, I cannot maintain the concealing spell in my sleep no matter how hard I try...and the time it lasts during the day is becoming shorter every time I cast it. It's taking more energy as well. Every week, something new appears. Yesterday, these pustules appeared on my arms...What if we cannot find a cure soon? Will you be comfortable resting you at night, with this lying beside you?" She gestured to herself, laughing bitterly. "Or do you share my hope that we will find a cure?"

Adela and Vincent walk out from the party, it's their distant voices which August hear.

Only one grammatical error I found in your post:

He did not come till his senses until he heard a faint sound of familiar voices in the distance.
He did not come to his senses until he heard a faint sound of familiar voices in the distance.

I have some questions about your post:

Question 1: Is this August making a mistake, or you making a mistake?

She told me she gets hit by the curse once every year and that every time she tries to explain about it her suitors, they get scared and abandon her.

Celeste didn't say she catches a curse once a year. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere and accidentally hinted that she did? Was it the line:

"Just as Muggles can 'catch a cold' in the winter, beings of my species can 'catch a curse'.

Because not all Muggles catch colds once a year...maybe you thought Celeste thought they did?

Question 2: What time of day is it in the RP? I know it's November 3rd, but I thought it was still before sunset.

Quinn spoke quietly and calmly as she was still facing the dark shadows and trees outside the gates.

Did you write that because that forest is naturally dark, or because you want to speed things up at the party by moving to a time after sunset?

Question 3: I thought Lily Shadowwalker didn't remember Rosaleya from the Summer Feast? Just that she remembered 'some girl' or 'that strange girl', but not that it was Rosaleya. Or am I remembering it wrong? (Please forgive my terrible memory!)

..no wonder why miss Rosaleya acted so oddly when I invited her to eat some delicious treats at the Summer Feast...

Here's my response:
1. Yes, it was this line: "Just as Muggles can 'catch a cold' in the winter, beings of my species can 'catch a curse'. And there are Muggles that catch cold more than once every year. I have seen such people in real life 😂 Not everyone is healthy as I am. Therefore I had August believe that she catches the curse once a year. But unfortunately, my health has deteriorated. I caught a cold once in 2015 and I was never ill since then until, in 2019, I caught flu and two colds during that year.

2. The exact time and sunset in the RP:
Saturday, 3 November 2018 (GMT)
Sunset in London, UK - 16.30

So it is not night yet, but if we assume that at least two hours have passed since the party started at four o'clock, then, of course, it is dark by now. A lot has happened during the party and many dances have been shared.

3. At the summer feast, the girls introduced themselves to each other, then they met once again before the pre-exams and the classes started at Hogwarts.

I haven't had a cold since 2017, but before that I was catching one every year minimum, two a year maximum. I've caught a flu before and it was what I imagine it feels like to be tortured by Satan. I've never felt worse in my life. I caught the flu in 2010. It's these last few years which have been lucky for me, because my health hasn't improved, but I take one of these every two days during 'cold season' and I don't catch a cold:

064642067357.MAIN_large.jpg

Probably the placebo effect. Either way, the most I get is a runny nose during really cold days.

Are Stephan and Lily eating together, or did she leave him to eat more desserts? Is she standing at the food table like the last party, or seated at a table? The last interaction they had:

"By the way, would you like to eat or drink something?" (Lily)

"Yes, please. Would you prefer to go together-" (Stephan) he tilted his head in the direction of the food and drinks tables "-or shall I go alone and bring whatever you want?"

Did I miss your reply to that, or did you forget about it, or was it intentionally ignored?

Of course Stephan is with Lily by the tables. I thought I wrote something about that Lily suggested them go to together to the tables, because according to her, Stephan was not a house elf but a wizard like her, hence she would not order him around. But now when I am reading my old post I think I must have forgotten to add that part. I did not mean to ignore that part, so I will fix my post right away.

I hate pills, tablets, and artificial medicines. I try to eat all kinds of food (but I hardly eat any cheese or drink any milk) and stay hydrated instead. Yes, Flu is so horrible. I got bedridden for almost two weeks last time I had flu.

Same here about the artificial medicines, but the Vitamin C is my exception. Everything else can go f_ itself! Hahaha.

Please let me know which part you fix so that I don't have to waste time looking for it. Then, I'll add a part in my last post about what Stephan is eating as he stands beside Lily.

I added this in my last post:

It's cool how she's acting so rebellions, standing at the table like this. It's fun. Stephan thought. He had savored a lovely raspberry tea, then a blueberry cookie, a raspberry chocolate chip cookie. When he saw her eyes move to a parfait as she finished her velvet cake, he decided to try it as well. "This is fun." He smiled to her as he raised his first bite to his mouth. This is my first time trying a parfait. It's so tasty. I like the layers. He thought as he subconsciously made an adorable expression.

You said that Alastair is your ideal man (from this RP).

Can you guess which guy (from this RP) is my ideal man? My brother guessed it straight away, first try. His answer when I asked how he'd gotten the correct answer so fast was (quoted verbatim):

main-qimg-5ddf5883ced422aa6944f3b8dd8e8130

(He loves Gilgamesh from the Fate series. I don't.)

I remember you said some of your characters were secretly yandere. If Edward turns out to be one, I think it would be hilarious if you had him kill Alastair after finding out what he did to Aislynn. Alastair's emotional state will plummet soon after the breakup, no matter how Luna tries to cheer him up, and I can arrange for him to be alone, away from his friends and Luna's house, so that Edward has an opening. My imagination is loving this idea right now, so tell me what you think. There might be a logical explanation (even if I've considered that Edward might not be a Yandere) as to why Edward wouldn't kill Alastair.

Lol 😂 no he is not yandere, and there'll be a good reason to why he wouldn't "kill" him

Hmm....your ideal man...let me think....I will give you an answer tomorrow😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back