• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
0239f7c54ef7537361e3ee60e5f7c9fe.png

I just edited it. Is it okay now? (I didn't think of adding her alias, since she only used it once, and from then on she went as 'Eve Blackwood', so thanks for the reminder.)

I'm going to include the information in the parantheses of my past post, since it explains a lot and shouldn't have been in the parentheses to begin with:

(Luna has come to give the D'Arcy's a gift. A bottle of blood, not wine, for them to enjoy. She stole it from Muggles by way of an excuse called "a Blood Donation". Thinking that it will give herself a good introduction into the family, she brings it as a surprise.)

Ah, I made a mistake...I accidentally double-posted, and now I deleted it, but then you went, and it sort of got messed up...I'm so sorry!

Huh? 😄

this is my last post:

Aislinn blinked twice. She was feeling very flustered about Luna's way of apologizing. Merlin's beard, I never expected this. She does not need to kneel for me... Aislinn went down on her knees so she was in the same eye level as Luna and said: "It is allright dear, you don't need to apologize. And by the way, it is also about your own safety as well. Let's say if I did not find the bottle today but someone else, who should not, find it, then perhaps they would set up a trap to capture you if you deliver another bottle again..."

Now your next post should be the one after mine . I noticed I got three posts, 1 after 1 because you deleted your posts. So I deleted mine and kept this one because this one comes after your last post.

I think we are on the right track now :P, let's wait like 1 minute before we post so we do not mess up 😅 the page even asks me to wait like a number of seconds before I can post lol

In one of your coming posts, when Luna introduce Nagini to Elias' family, Nagini says "Hello"

"Hello." Nagini said to Aislynn.
"She has just said hello." Luna translated.

Nagini is saying Hello to Lily, isn't she? Because Aislinn was not there during the Easter dinner and Lily was the one petting Nagini 😀

Sweet dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back