• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Gathering of Death Eater Children - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I did some changes to the fortune that was foretold by Lily

Lily started to tell: "I can see a scythe and a wolf " she said as she pointed inside of the cup. "the scythe stands for death and, the wolf stands for enemy" She explained. "This has of course different meanings, depending on what lays ahead of you. Since the wolf appeared in your cup, it usually indicates on that you have an enemy, the scythe however, it depends, is it the enemy who wants to take your life, Merlin forbid it or is it the other way around.” Lily sighed and then said in a happier tone as she pointed elsewhere on a different pattern inside the cup: "Now the good fortune is that your path will be crossed with a certain person's path before the end of this year. This person who you will meet in a due course is not your enemy but a friend. From what I can see is that you are thinking that this friend is dead, but he or she is not."

Thanks for the warning. I was working on his full information when you told me to quit it. Saved me some time, because I had just started. I thought that the reason you had left a bunch of stuff out was because you were busy, but now I see the connection with the reveals and the information in the character thread...But, may I ask, why are you waiting? We already know this stuff...the only reason I can see is it we were doing this with a third person, so that we didn't spoil the surprises for them.

I have excluded the post where Elias and his father goes to Knockturn Alley, it was useless post and also the first time his parents meet Luna is on the Gala :)

I'm taking out the part about her 'drawing' and changing it to 'coloring'. I always regretted it after Rosa told me that it was silly to have Luna be that amazing at drawing and coloring in addition to all of her other magical skills, so I'll just keep the 'coloring' part.

Ah, it is alright as long as you are happy about it :closedeyessmile: Actually it is not silly, because there are some humans with high IQ and can be amazing in everything.

Sweet dreams

I remember the other two pictures: fruit salad and grilled salmon. I'll add them, since they aren't showing up on the original page.

And thanks for telling me about the high IQ people...I thought that I was making my characters too overpowered in terms of skill/talent, and that maybe it was irritating you but you didn't want to tell me and perhaps hurt my feelings or something.

I will tell you if there's a character who I think is overpowered. By the way, I was at work today waiting for the CEO to arrive for a meeting, so I could not respond until now

I hope that your work went well. Of course, I don't mind the wait, because I've made you wait a bunch of times, whether unintentionally or not, and a lot of times it was without warning.

Thank you^^

Regarding your current post; where Luna is checking on some using her mirrors, she mentions "others" and that these others are new members to the team:

*Luna has been recruiting behind the scenes. Throughout December and January, she has successfully recruited five other members that no one knows about, but they are unimportant, and she will call on them only if she truly needs to. You guys are only going to meet two, but later, at the Gala.

Luna only recruit 1 member who we meet at the gala and the second one approach Luna himself before the gala. So I excluded the part about recruiting 5 other members, because the 5 roleplayers who supposed to join us in the past did not join

Thank you, I will prepare the other pictures when I am able to :P

Btw; about Potters' children (I know that Luna has been taken care of them - but Aislinn does not know) Also I did a slight change: Aislinn can not really bake advanced things like cupcakes, so she just prepared them by decorating some ready made ones, something that I forget to mention in the past because she can only do simple things such as tea, sandwiches and juices :P

Please edit your last post with the pre-introduction of Aislinn's family. ([Closed to invited] The Gathering of Death Eater Children: Invites Only | Page 19 | Hogwarts Extreme) Forget about Luna trying to meet that other person...I was trying to introduce a new role-player at the time, but they bailed or something (can't remember exactly what happened, just that it didn't work out.)

After you do the pre-introduction, we should skip to the post where Luna is making the locator potion to find Elias's manor and apologise to him. ([Closed to invited] The Gathering of Death Eater Children: Invites Only | Page 19 | Hogwarts Extreme)

Do you think that I should just start posting my own posts from this point on, instead of bothering you with the extra work of posting them here for me? I want to do anything I can to help you with this...you're doing so much for me and I'm so grateful. Especially since Blaise and Rosa didn't really have many posts from this point on. If I have any questions, or if you want me to change anything, we can just use this thread, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back