• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Garden of the Gods - Roman alternate history (Interest Check)

"Where were you when Rome died?"
I was making tranquilizer darts to tame a Raptor when I received a courier "Rome is kil."
"No."
- the RP, probably.

Sorry I've been a bit busy.

I originally wanted to play as an Egyptian character but I'm having second thoughts. Can I get some help?

Yep! I'm sure I could think of an Egypt-specific character alignment too if you like 👍

Yep! I'm sure I could think of an Egypt-specific character alignment too if you like 👍
Thanks! So I was thinking my Egyptian character could be a gladiator. Because he wants to have a better life. I did research on life in Roman Egypt, especially the life of the native Egyptians.

I was thinking the same thing! It would also fit with his character as well. I imagine as some sort of survivalist type of character.
Yeah, and maybe going to the island is some kind of challenge or rite of passage to test his faith? Could be interesting

Start soon
Salve, fellow citizens! Just bumping to let you know I will start the main thread this weekend, so get those character sheets in if you are still keen. I'll keep things open after we start and latecomers will be introduced at a later point when the plot begins 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back