• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the game of thrones search

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
Hello!
The final season of Game of Thrones is airing on TV and the hype caught me. I'd love to have a good RP in that world.
So what am I looking for? I'm looking for

1. someone who is able to write at least two paragraphs
  2. a partner who doesn't stop after two steps into planning or as soon as we get to start the RP. I had that too many times the last few days.
  3. I'm ditch, but not ghost-friendly.
  4. someone that is fine with doubling

What are my cravings?
I'd love you if you could play Jaime Lannister in an oc x canon or Jon Snow in an oc x canon.
I can play almost any canon character for you, except Khal Drogo and Baelish.

What canon shippings am I interested in?
Mostly Jaime x Brienne I think.

I am open to OC x OC, but will prefer OC x canon.

hey gal, my profile is fresh so I don't have the option to send you a message. I'm keen to write with you though, dm me?

I'm up for GoT, though I have to be honest, cannon roles are not my strong suit. I can probably do okay as Jon Snow... any others and I feel I would be lack luster. I'm good (excited, really) to double up and play an OC character... maybe potential lover for Sansa or something. Other than Arya, Sansa has to be a more favorite of the females for me. :)

I'm up for GoT, though I have to be honest, cannon roles are not my strong suit. I can probably do okay as Jon Snow... any others and I feel I would be lack luster. I'm good (excited, really) to double up and play an OC character... maybe potential lover for Sansa or something. Other than Arya, Sansa has to be a more favorite of the females for me. :)
Just shoot me a PM!

Hey!
I don't know if you're still looking, but I have been craving a GoT roleplay. I would be happy to play Jamie for you, even though I have a bit more practice with Jamie from the books than Jamie from the show.

If that is still okay for you I'd love to work something out :)

Hey!
I don't know if you're still looking, but I have been craving a GoT roleplay. I would be happy to play Jamie for you, even though I have a bit more practice with Jamie from the books than Jamie from the show.

If that is still okay for you I'd love to work something out :)
Just shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back