• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Galaxy is ours! OOC chat

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am thinking maybe we could do a restart. Not because of Murdergurl Murdergurl but because I think that we should not have a violent introduction now after reading what they are suggesting. I would like to take a step back and maybe create a new character that would fit better in this rp because Eren is a violent dude which is fine but I am not great writing morally bad characters and tend to do them one dimensional.

I am thinking of making a Nightsister and I figured that would be better narratively.

Last edited:
I am thinking maybe we could do a restart. Not because of Murdergurl Murdergurl but because I think that we should not have a violent introduction now after reading what they are suggesting. I would like to take a step back and maybe create a new character that would fit better in this rp because Eren is a violent dude which is fine but I am not great writing morally bad characters and tend to do them one dimensional.

I am thinking of making a Nightsister and I figured that would be better narratively.
would my current intro still work for what you had in mind, of am I looking at a re-write?

(also I LOVE writing morally reprehensible characters. It's kind of my schtick... I would even go as far as calling it a forte. lol)

would my current intro still work for what you had in mind, of am I looking at a re-write?

(also I LOVE writing morally reprehensible characters. It's kind of my schtick... I would even go as far as calling it a forte. lol)

Mine is debatably one dimensional on the surface, being a murder-oriented droid and all, But I really hope to play up the angle of hypothetical psychology with her, and the ramifications of building a cybernetic superorganism that wasn’t designed for any purpose other than to kill. Sort of like AM from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

I also plan on having her develop a relationship with the group as time goes on. Mainly to avoid being that guy.

A characters concept can come off as simple or 1D but portrayal is key in making them work.

I am going off of your post so I think it should be fine.

Nice I can respect that. Do we want any more players? I can bump the thread.

Last edited:
Mine is debatably one dimensional on the surface, being a murder-oriented droid and all, But I really hope to play up the angle of hypothetical psychology with her, and the ramifications of building a cybernetic superorganism that wasn’t designed for any purpose other than to kill. Sort of like AM from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

I also plan on having her develop a relationship with the group as time goes on. Mainly to avoid being that guy.

A characters concept can come off as simple or 1D but portrayal is key in making them work.
Ah I see. Well maybe I can handle playing that type of character later on,.

Ah I see. Well maybe I can handle playing that type of character later on,.
It’s better to have variety. There’s more chances for interesting plots whenever the group disagrees on certain things, so I don’t want you to feel forced or anything.

My reasoning that the sith and empire kept HK-Ü’s core around is that a particularly corrupt group of high ranking officers wanted to push their luck, believing that their scientists would no doubt eventually figure out how to control her. And so through use of both personal influence and over the table meetings, they decided to simply store HK-Ü away, and rebrand it from a covert anti personnel weapon to something more akin to virus-bombing a planet. It was their own greed and overconfidence that caused the empire to allow HK-Ü to survive.

just a question, but who all is still onboard for this RP? There were one or two other people that had posted in the first run, no?

Unless we’re running two simultaneous plot lines. Which I guess I wouldn’t mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back