• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Galaxy is ours! OOC chat

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh man poor Aurra, she has to deal with a crazy rouge Sith, a private eye tracking her down, and a death machine, and a Jedi bounty Hunter
The death machine doesn't respect organic life. But since Aurra's a Jedi, and the Jedi ideologically opposed to the empire, it's likely that she'll be willing to play nice as long as Aurra doesn't actively start a conflict with her.

I think the shakiest parts of our characters' relationships to HK-Ü will probably be in the start, since she won't have any pre-existing attachments. But eventually I hope to have her develop a view of them as tools for her gain, and at some point as people she genuinely cares about.

What about the crazy Sith rouge Eren? I updated him
It's kind of a word lasagna. But I won't go after you for that. Everyone has their own writing style here.

Anyway, I think that she'd probably treat him just as she would anyone else who's opposed to the empire. Indifferently unless she can use him to further her goals.

At the very least, Aurra and Eren will be good bait if she ever needs to draw the Empire's attention.

I see. Private eye? Sorry I suck at making character sheets
It's fine, we all start somewhere.

Who was the private eye sent by again? If he's an agent of the empire she might be willing to use him as a hostage/manipulate him, but she'll be hiding a strong hatred.

Otherwise, he'd probably be a neutral actor for her.

We said that he was working for the inquisition to find Aurra.
She won't recognize him, but due to the Inquisition being a sect under the Empire, if she finds out, things may not end well for him.

It's a serious game-killer if you attack a partymember right at the beginning. So I'll write around that.

But the best he can hope for is a begrudging agreement to temporarily remain on neutral terms if she finds out who sent him.

I would imagine the private eye wouldn't reveal himself right away. Idk what the plan Bronco Bronco has for him but I don't think he would talk about himself being a private eye and why he would work with the misfits.

I would imagine the private eye wouldn't reveal himself right away. Idk what the plan Bronco Bronco has for him but I don't think he would talk about himself being a private eye and why he would work with the misfits.
Yeah he's not just giving that information up, but perhaps if certain circumstances arise he'll drop the assignment and let the group know. Of course that would be muuuuuuch later in the roleplay. I don't know what would possess him to do that yet, but it is something I do want have happen for him.

Yeah he's not just giving that information up, but perhaps if certain circumstances arise he'll drop the assignment and let the group know. Of course that would be muuuuuuch later in the roleplay. I don't know what would possess him to do that yet, but it is something I do want have happen for him.
It could be a good way to inject conflict into the story at a later point.

Now there's a thought, perhaps instead of reporting to the Inquisition he'd turn on them and report to the group.

Now there's a thought, perhaps instead of reporting to the Inquisition he'd turn on them and report to the group.
That'd probably redeem him, or whatever the equivalent in the eyes of an evolving death machine like HK-Ü is.

howdy! So um, yeah. Here I am ready to discuss a possible character I have had in my archives. Hoping she might be able to fit in the group here.

BUT, before we get to that there are other group RP questions I would like adressed. Firstly, what is the posting style and post-rate that is expected from the participants? This one is super important because it really sets the mood of wha kind of RP this will be.

Secondly, what is the year BBY that the RP is occurring? Sorry if that has been asked and answered already.

And thirdly, how strict are we adhering to the timeline constrictions as far as available technology and such? I ask because I have lost track of how many Star Wars RPs I've seen that have their tech from all the wrong eras. j/s

We will be aiming for at least a couple of posts a week unless I am notified about someone having to take a break. The posting style is at least 2 paragraphs tops since I do not like just one liners or really short posts in groups. This rp takes place 10 years after revenge of the Sith which I forgot what year that is but I can look it up. The tech will not be from other eras and will stay early empire ish. I know what you are saying and it is annoying to me so I will try to stay correct and if now you can correct me.

So far we have a crazy Rouge Sith who I know I need to format better, a death machine, a Jedi bounty hunter who is not really a bounty hunter, a private eye, and a Jedi Padawan. Think you can fit in? Really strange group I know

We will be aiming for at least a couple of posts a week unless I am notified about someone having to take a break. The posting style is at least 2 paragraphs tops since I do not like just one liners or really short posts in groups. This rp takes place 10 years after revenge of the Sith which I forgot what year that is but I can look it up. The tech will not be from other eras and will stay early empire ish. I know what you are saying and it is annoying to me so I will try to stay correct and if now you can correct me.

So far we have a crazy Rouge Sith who I know I need to format better, a death machine, a Jedi bounty hunter who is not really a bounty hunter, a private eye, and a Jedi Padawan. Think you can fit in? Really strange group I know
do you think you'd have room for a hutt cartel pirate that hates/distrusts any and all force users? and I don't mean for that to be an opening for someone to win her over. I had already linked her Doc here

I can help you reformat if you'd like.

do you think you'd have room for a hutt cartel pirate that hates/distrusts any and all force users? and I don't mean for that to be an opening for someone to win her over. I had already linked her Doc here
thats ok Eren is a horrible person and I expect people to hate him at first.

One thing is that I did want to involve cartels like the Hutt in the rp so our. gang has them to worry about other than the empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back