• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Galaxy is ours! OOC chat

Characters
Here
Other
Here
When are we gonna get the IC started?
yeah, and is there a thread for character submissions? I scrolled back in this topic and I didn't see any links to anything. I haven't technically had my character accepted and posted into whatever repository y'all are using... so it'd be nice to get that done sooner than later. That way I can participate whenever y'all also get to participating. js

Also, Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack , woud my character be allowed to have her own ship (it's linked in her Doc)? I ask because it's a bit pivotal to her backstory, being a pirate for the Hutt Cartel and all. If it's an issue, she's gonna need a major overhaul to be viable in the setting.

yeah, and is there a thread for character submissions? I scrolled back in this topic and I didn't see any links to anything. I haven't technically had my character accepted and posted into whatever repository y'all are using... so it'd be nice to get that done sooner than later. That way I can participate whenever y'all also get to participating. js
It's above! But here is the link to the characters.

Also, Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack , woud my character be allowed to have her own ship (it's linked in her Doc)? I ask because it's a bit pivotal to her backstory, being a pirate for the Hutt Cartel and all. If it's an issue, she's gonna need a major overhaul to be viable in the setting.
My character has a ship and Jack didn't have an issue with it.

I am fine with it. If it is important to her backstory then I will definely allow it since I know it would be a pain to work around it.

Ohh, okay. I'm usually used to smaller groups but I can manage lmao.

Ohh, okay. I'm usually used to smaller groups but I can manage lmao.
take it from someone who's been around group RPs for a very long time. The number of people who state interest never all make characters. Then the people who make characters never all actually start in-character posts. And even then, not all of the players that start their characters in a narrative will make it to their fifth IC post. People are flakey, especially online, especially in the context of collaborative writing with others. I guarantee the group will not be as big as everyone who has chided in with a statement of interest.

take it from someone who's been around group RPs for a very long time. The number of people who state interest never all make characters. Then the people who make characters never all actually start in-character posts. And even then, not all of the players that start their characters in a narrative will make it to their fifth IC post. People are flakey, especially online, especially in the context of collaborative writing with others. I guarantee the group will not be as big as everyone who has chided in with a statement of interest.
That's very true!

No it looks good to me, I question how she would come across the gang? Would she be at the Cantina where everything will start?

No it looks good to me, I question how she would come across the gang? Would she be at the Cantina where everything will start?
i dunno, tbh. I'll see how things unfold and just kinda wing it. Bieng present but not in the gang would put her at the scene. But it isn't really a way of believably integrating her into the group. I'm sure I can figure out a good way to insert her at some point. I don't want to shoehorn the narrative to just awkwardly drop her into the group, ya know?

I can’t wait to see how this unfolds! This will be fun - How are we all starting off? Should the whole group meet at Orondia Refueling Station or something? Trying to figure out an idea on how My gal meets the group lol

Sure that works. I was working on a starter for Eren and could change it to going towards there.

I think I am going to have him try to sabotage the empire there by destroying it.

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long

Should it be?
Not ERP levels of mature, but considering we're going into the darker end of the star wars canon, and one of our characters is a swarm of murderous nanobots, which inherently leads to things like body-horror, I propose that we shouldn't hold ourselves back quite like the Disney Continuity does.

I mostly just meant along the lines of cursing.
Again, it's totally up to Headstrong Jack, but I feel like our characters not being able to curse kind of dampens the darker themes of this series.

Not ERP levels of mature, but considering we're going into the darker end of the star wars canon, and one of our characters is a swarm of murderous nanobots, which inherently leads to things like body-horror, I propose that we shouldn't hold ourselves back quite like the Disney Continuity does.
Um... well RPN isnt an ERP site, so... yeh

I mostly just meant along the lines of cursing.
Canonically, Star Wars has it's own brand of cursing. So if characters wanna cuss, there is a more "palatable" and in-theme version that can be followed.

I haven't fogotten about this RP Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack .I just need to wait for a better opportunity for an insert. Filling me in about the deets of the introductory setting/scene/region would definitely help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back