• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Four Devils of Ishiaki (One spot open)

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
In the city of Ishiaki there is a district nicknamed the Devil's Den. It's a mixing pot for the cities thugs, goons, gangsters, druggies, murders, and any other sickos who wish to call it home. Most would steer clear of this place fearing the people who live there. Yet there is talk among those in the Devil's Den. Talk of four monsters who roam the streets of Devil's Den like they own the place. Any and all who have tried to take them down no matter the numbers or how prepared they are, all attempts fail. It's as if they truly are Devils. No one knows what these four are planning or if they even know of each other. Will they be the light in this hell hole or do they seek to blanket it in an even darker shadow. We'll just have to find out won't we.

Hey y'all so as you got from the hook I'm looking for three other people to play the devils, since I myself will be playing one. The idea here is that each devil is a beast when it comes to fighting. So yes this is going to be very power fantasy lol. I've just been craving something that'll let me go crazy after marathoning a bunch of Baki and Kengan Asura. I'm looking for people who are willing to write at least three paragraphs. PM a reference for your writing since I'm only accepting three people I do have to be a bit picky. Other than that let's have some fun and just go wild!

Devils
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Pepsionne Pepsionne
Vexumin Vexumin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back