• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Founders {Harry Potter inspired thread}

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ Welcome to Hogwarts. ❞
introduction.

"Dear Student , We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance into Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are sorry for your late letter, but the book of acceptance has only just seen your magical abilities. We have attached the forms referring to all the necessities you will need. Hope to see you soon!”

premise.

The four founders have recently created Hogwarts they are now in the stages of searching for students they believe fit what they want. Strange things fill the school as everyone begins learning their ways through the new building. There are secrets to discover and soon a prophecy comes to light which involves one student from each house. With the help of there friends hopefully they can all keep Hogwarts going and save the founders from a danger that lurks around the corner. (A war is about to break out amongst the founders and the school is about to be swept up into it.)

rules.

RULE.All Rpn rules apply here.

RULE.Discord is encouraged but not fully needed. The rp will be done on RPN but a lot of the character creation and plotting will be done on discord.

RULE.Currently everyone is limited to a max of 2 characters.

dramatis personae.

ROLE.The normal students of all four houses. The professors as well.

ROLE.The four chosen for the prophecy.

ROLE.There will be five students only who can have a special ability.
•Werewolf
•Veela
•Animagus
•Metamorphmagus
•Legilimens

— The School of Witch Craft and Wizardry .

Great! I’ll get the cs thread started today then and everyone can start getting characters up!

hi! Is this still accepting characters? I am considering an Animagus character, if still available...

So if I wanted to join would I need to be really familiar with Harry Potter? The most I know is from the first movie I saw as a kid, plus bits of one or two of the other movies, and from what I've seen currently playing Hogwarts Legacy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back