• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Forgotten: Magiks Arise

No, that's cool, I was just trying to confirm that I understood it... Plus: it'd be sort of weird if Elves walked the Earth and Pegasi were flying around in a modern world setting.

DUDETHISISTOTALLYSUPERCOOLSHIZNITYALL!IWANTINIWANTIN

Is the Pheonix position still open and why does that sound so dirty? Anyway I totally get that song it's like my fav song ever and FOB rules and all the rest but duuuuude I wanna join this real bad bro. Also can I be pheonix?

It's a good thing too because I'm fierce talkative myself! ( ;) )

You can count me in for this!

Also. How would the drow and high elf play into this. Are they narutoish type creatures? Or would they be actual people hiding themselves with illusions glamour and such?

Dark and light magiks. I'm still working out the finer details about those particular two.

Phoenix - Fire

Pegasus - Air

Nymph - Water

Faerie - Shape Changing (Earth)

Drow - Dark

High Elf - Light... (Probably medical related?)

Ok. I was thinking Pegasus cop/fbi or Cia. Something along those lines gets involved with a case involving another Magik host and the scientists.

That would be cool

Oooh~ Totally. ^-^ I'm working out plot details now, so I'll keep that in mind! Since there are a bunch of kidnappings and such, it makes sense <3

Still got some openings ^-^ only one that's closed is the Phoenix magik, and 2 scientists are taken!! Nymph is completely open as well. ^-^

.o. I like it. How exactly would the plot go if I took on the role of a scientist on a spree to kill all Magik's?

In the overview you will find a description of the scientists I'm looking for. The first two (lead and his assisstant) are taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back