• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

RestlessComfort

For every ember of light, there is a shadow that is cast; for every instance of good, there is evil lurking in the darkness. They dance, one following the other. When one grows in strength, the other rises to meet it. In two such universes, good began to tip the scales too far in its favor. Enraged by their failure, evil forces have begun to take action. The winds carry with them a sense of change and the road of fate seems unclear. What happens when two great evils find their way together? Will light finally be driven away? Or shall the darkness recede into nothing?

Jedi

(You receive a small metal disk from the courier. You notice it has a Jedi Council emblem engraved on the top. Once you turn it over, it begins to play a holographic message with the touch of a button. A Jedi Council member appears before you, looking rather unsettled.)

"If you are hearing this, we are in grave danger. Grandmaster Hekko is calling out to any Jedi who will listen. He has had a vision; one of darkness and pain - death and despair. He also details major disruptions in the force; brief flashes of faces unknown to our way of life. The Grandmaster is unable to make sense of everything at this time, but he does sense darkness to the west. It is his belief that Darth Aequalis is somehow connected to the sudden disruption, his location being somewhere in the Outer Rim. He seeks brave Jedi willing to travel to the Outer Rim and see what Darth Aequalis is really up to. If you choose to accept his invitation, the next step is to attend the next Jedi Council meeting where we will inform you of what we know. May the force be with us, always."

Superheroes

(You receive a knock on your door. No one should currently know your location. Thinking it might be important, you fling the door open to find a robot with glowing yellow eyes and a shiny silver exterior. It's mechanical arm reaches towards you holding a letter. You grab it before closing the door and sitting down at the table. It is sealed with a S.H.I.E.L.D pendant. You open it curiously to find it says the following)

To whom it may concern,

I hope you enjoyed a nice break, but I fear we may need your help once more. We have been getting strange readings from space. Through careful analysis, we have discovered a major electromagnetic anomaly. It appears to be coming from a small planet about 1 light year away from earth. I cannot understate how much this worries me. The last time we experienced an anomaly of this magnitude, earth was almost destroyed at the hands of Ulrik and his men. We lost track of him around 8 months back, but it isn't impossible that he could return. We must be sure, for the safety of ourselves and trillions of innocent lives. I require an elite group of Heroes to visit this planet and verify the threat of the anomaly. I'll take this moment to be blunt. This mission will be very dangerous, and there is a chance I could be throwing you to the wolves unknowingly; however, for the sake of the world I beg you to consider joining us. You are the only hope we have if shit turns sideways. There is more I wish to tell you, but maybe we should do it in person. Come by the S.H.I.E.L.D office tomorrow round 1. I'll brief you all on our plan of action.

Best,
Nick Furry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back