• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Flawed Incarnate

When we get 12 people intrested that's when it'll all go up. That's the plan anyways.
There’s 8 so I’ll say this, if we don’t get at least two or more interest by Friday, then we’ll close the rp

We have the OOC and CS in our back pocket though ;3

i'm making my character now! a few quick questions though: what's the general time period this is set in? and what would the technology level be? i've never read the glass scientists rip

i'm making my character now! a few quick questions though: what's the general time period this is set in? and what would the technology level be? i've never read the glass scientists rip

The time period is 1890s and the technology level is pretty steampunk. Keep in mind because of many scientific discoveries the technology is slightly more advanced than the time period so you can be a little more creative ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back