• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Flawed Incarnate

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*

3718e4f583f8edbd3b38fb45aeb05ba8.jpg

THE FLAWED INCARNATE

Come one, come all see the greatest feats known to mankind. Watch men and women of science compete to prove who is The Maddest Scientist.

First prize will give you The Grand Hall. Home to such minds as Victor Frankenstein, Henry Jekyll, and Abraham Van Helsing. This massive home, able to support any and all experiments can become yours. The categories of your science don’t matter, only that you impress the board with whatever you might bring.

The world must see your grandeur. Show the world what it means to be some of the most brilliant minds of the century. For you, my gentleman and women, are absolutely mad!

Contest Contents BELOW!

Contest Info
  • Members must bring their own materials.
  • Stealing others projects is prohibited.
  • Destruction of property is prohibited.
  • Both creations and discoveries are allowed.
  • Killing another for your “experiment,” isn’t a lawful answer and you will be disqualified.
  • Only one person per project, no teaming up.
Stuff About The Rp
  • Max limit of 12 People
  • The Grand Hall is an arc. This entire rp is more than just that.
  • Normal RPN Rules Apply.
  • Two Paragraph is the minimum length
  • Moonshadow Moonshadow is the Co-Gm, please follow her rules.
  • There are science fields. Not only can you do the normal ones but also make your own if you tell the gms via PM.
  • This is suppose to be the extreme side of science so don’t be afraid to go all out and get creative.
  • The lowest age you can go in this rp is 21.
  • You don’t need any extreme knowledge of science to join, just simple understanding.
  • If you have any questions, let us know!
  • This rp is inspired by The Glass Scientist, we love the series and we had ideas based around it. Thank you!

The Grand Hall. Few scientist get to see what’s behind those magnificent doors. Few know the sweet smells of the chemicals, the grease, and fire from below. At least, no one for twenty years.

The Grand Hall, once admired as the home of the greatest minds to ever live was now empty. Still kept clean by Germany’s best. Rumors spread of what would happen. Some claimed it being made into a museum. Others wanted it to be destroyed, seeing it as mocking their God. While others suggested turning it into a faculty of education. Everyone had something to say about what the end result will be.

But an idea was struck upon, The Grand Hall would have a scientific contest, for all extravagant gent and lady scientists. Some laughed, why would they need to show off their magnificence? That was until the prize was revealed. The Grand Hall itself will be rewarded in all its glory. The House of Science was what we desired, a yearn so powerful it made our bodies quake at the thought. Therefore, by whatever means necessary we will get it.

Special thanks to D duegxybus for the bbc!

I thought of the glass scientists the second I opened this thread, but I did not expect for the RP to be based off of it.

I'm interested, gonna see how many pages of tgs have been put out since I last gave it a read.

*Breaks through the wall*

PACK ME UP

Aaaaa time to pick from several characters though I wanna pick Lilian again but her mentor is also good but the foster child can also be interesting wait I haven't use the botanist for a while maybe she can be here if not for herbalist also in the picture murmurs off into the darkness

*Breaks through the wall*

PACK ME UP

Aaaaa time to pick from several characters though I wanna pick Lilian again but her mentor is also good but the foster child can also be interesting wait I haven't use the botanist for a while maybe she can be here if not for herbalist also in the picture murmurs off into the darkness
I call self proclaimed Paleontologist >u>

Jonathan Visvida: Non-Euclidean Mathematician.
"The shortest distance between two points is now my Divina Gradus Machine! See the power of my equations! They shall pierce the very Heavens!"

I'm undecided between a microbiologist, a geneticist, a botanist, and an archeologist.

All of those sound so great and cool!

I haven't read The Glass Scientist yet, but I might have to pick it up after reading this! :0

I call Astronomy! (I'll make it work)

It's so good! So will this roleplay once we get it rolling. Astronomy is totally yours ^^

"The shortest distance between two points is now my Divina Gradus Machine! See the power of my equations! They shall pierce the very Heavens!"

??

I'm undecided between a microbiologist, a geneticist, a botanist, and an archeologist.
Botanist might be interesting, especially if you make some...”Experimental plants.” ;)
Geneticist would also be a fun idea along with micro though I don’t know much about those studies to give ideas xD

I’m tinkering with the ideas of white and black holes currently. It’s interesting since white holes are just a theory, but my character will make them happen!
If the theory that white holes spew out matter of the black hole is true....we could have an argument between the two on which is better on traveling xD

i'm mildly tempted to make a zoologist who "saves" endangered species by genetically modifying them to the point where it basically becomes a genetic renovation instead. then they can end up with an army of little hellspawns!

i'm mildly tempted to make a zoologist who "saves" endangered species by genetically modifying them to the point where it basically becomes a genetic renovation instead. then they can end up with an army of little hellspawns!
First off, really like you picture c:

Second
“WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT THING!?”
“It’s a Dodo.”
“....Why does it have human ears and bat wings?”
“How was it suppose to hear and fly away from danger...duh.”

First off, really like you picture c:

Second
“WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT THING!?”
“It’s a Dodo.”
“....Why does it have human ears and bat wings?”
“How was it suppose to hear and fly away from danger...duh.”

ty my dude! aggretsuko is great haha

yes. exactly. ? i'm literally going to compile a list of fluffy small creatures they're going to ruin lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back