• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Flash (Literate male needed)

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
As most of you know, we have Barry Allen as the Flash in the TV show! I was thinking of having an OC of mine date the man who is the flash.

Of course development must occurr. Aka, saving my character, or being in the same school as her while they were kids and being best friends. Whatever it may be, before they finally hook up and begin to date. Though, since Barry is The Flash, keeping his relationship with her and trying to save the world at any given moment will rock their relationship a bit. Making her think he just doesnt want to be with her or some other idea. Of course, Barry tries to make this work to the best of his ability.

I can talk more about this if you would like :)

I think I do..I just cant recall where...I've rped with SO MANY PEOPLE!

Yuuuuuus!!! I love barry <3

If you can reply with 1para+ You're good to go! And have good grammar (I'll let a few things slide)

Question I would be willing to do this. Though how would you feel about if the gender's were reversed, where your character was (A female)flash, and my char was a normal human

I'd be intereted if you wanted to double up. I'm not as caught up with the current season as I should be, but I have seen the previous 2 seasons and read the tie in comics. If you are intersted just shoot me a PM.

Question I would be willing to do this. Though how would you feel about if the gender's were reversed, where your character was (A female)flash, and my char was a normal human
sorry, I'm going by the TV version ;-;

I'd be intereted if you wanted to double up. I'm not as caught up with the current season as I should be, but I have seen the previous 2 seasons and read the tie in comics. If you are intersted just shoot me a PM.

We'll see! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back