• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
you've got me :bishiesparklesr: ;D
and lita~
and....sirius?
ok let's do this
I’m probably going to go for one of the blacks tbh
oooh count me in!
Will there be enough space for me to join?
if you guys are still open, I’m very interested!
alright the cs thread is up! copacetic copacetic and i will get a waiting room of sorts in the discord up shortly so feel free to start on character sheets
there is no due date, we will be accepting characters once they are finished and then we will invite you to the main part of the server!

the cs link is here

bump; this is going to have open applications for a long time so feel free to apply!

Thank you! Quick question, it said in the original post there are some that you're specifically looking for, is that still up to date? Mostly because I'd like to help fill a slot if a slot still needs to be filled

Thank you! Quick question, it said in the original post there are some that you're specifically looking for, is that still up to date? Mostly because I'd like to help fill a slot if a slot still needs to be filled
we are still hoping for a peter/snape, but you are free to make whatever you want! just keep gender/houses balanced. i think theres a running list in the discord

Hello!

I am very much interested and super excited for this! I have read everything, and all I have to say is WOW. Amazing job to the both of you! :)

-Sprouhtt

Hello!

I am very much interested and super excited for this! I have read everything, and all I have to say is WOW. Amazing job to the both of you! :)

-Sprouhtt
Glad to hear it! Feel free to apply and join the discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back